Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who Won: Miguel Cotto vs Saul Alvarez?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bad scorecards, but there's no WAY Cotto was even close to winning that fight. It seemed to me Canelo wasn't even trying that hard. And every time Miguel tried to turn it up, Canelo did too. Miguel did his best, he was just in there against the bigger, younger lion. No shame here.

Comment

Originally posted by 12TRIBEsRiSe View Post
      canelo won but it was closer than the scores... cotto was toooooo small, GGG would beat canelo but canelo would have his spots
      Yeah, Cotto was small but Canelo showed very good skills, man.

Comment

How could any unbiased observer say Cotto won?

Comment

Originally posted by LeonSpinxMwfpce View Post
          I had Cotto winning 2 rounds. Flitter flutter pitty pat doesn't do it for me.
          So did I.. 118-110, gave Cotto 1,4... Though some other rds were close, I could see it being as close as 116-112, but Cotto just did no damage even though he landed flush shots

Comment

Originally posted by CubanGuyNYC View Post
            Bad scorecards, but there's no WAY Cotto was even close to winning that fight. It seemed to me Canelo wasn't even trying that hard. And every time Miguel tried to turn it up, Canelo did too. Miguel did his best, he was just in there against the bigger, younger lion. No shame here.
            That's it right here bro. Cards def should have been closer, still a W for Canelo.

Comment

I had it 8-4 Cotto

Jab - Cotto
              Head movment - Cotto
              Footwork - Cotto
              Better combinations - Cotto

The only thing Canelo did better was land the straight right. But Cotto would stand right in front of Canelo and make him miss 3-4-5 punches in a row point blank right in front of him. Canelo missed a ****load of punches wide and slipping punches counts on my scorecard.

Canelo did not outbox Cotto. It was the other way around

Canelo never hurt Cotto. Neither fighter hurt the other

Yall acting like this was Pac vs Cotto and it was a clear victory round 1 vs 12. Yall need visine for your itchy, red and watery eyes

Comment

Originally posted by Mexican_Puppet View Post
                Yeah, Cotto was small but Canelo showed very good skills, man.
                most def canelo deserves his props my bad, he did good! nothing should be taken away from him my bad! thx

Comment

Canelo wide. I only gave Cotto 3 rounds. Could have been 4 at the most.

Comment

Originally posted by FBLM View Post
                    we will never know cause mayweather robbed us of the true fight for a for sure edge that he felt he needed against canelo or else he wasnt gonna face him right? Catchweight or no fight. Sucks I know but its just how that cookie crumbled.
                    it was actually canelo who said he was willing to fight floyd at a catchweight

Comment

Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post
                      I had it 8-4 Cotto

Jab - Cotto
                      Head movment - Cotto
                      Footwork - Cotto
                      Better combinations - Cotto

The only thing Canelo did better was land the straight right. But Cotto would stand right in front of Canelo and make him miss 3-4-5 punches in a row point blank right in front of him. Canelo missed a ****load of punches wide and slipping punches counts on my scorecard.

Canelo did not outbox Cotto. It was the other way around

Canelo never hurt Cotto. Neither fighter hurt the other

Yall acting like this was Pac vs Cotto and it was a clear victory round 1 vs 12. Yall need visine for your itchy, red and watery eyes
                      You might as well pack it in and find a new sport to watch and give your uninformed opinions about.

Comment

Working...
                      X