No announcement yet.

Espn: Golovkin To Sue Cotto

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
    Yes, you have a million canned excuses for Golovkin, we know. Refusing to make an effort doesn't fly. Not trying and claiming the reason is some unspoken rule and that it would be difficult is the coward's way out.
    Reality is an excuse? lol
    You don't have any answers, just horse ****

Comment

• Originally posted by i'm a fun haver View Post
      Reality is an excuse? lol
      You don't have any answers, just horse ****
      Whenever you're wrong you just get incredibly angry, throw weak insults, and pepper it with a fake "lol" to mask your frustration. It's amazing how predictable it is. You'd save yourself a lot of embarrassment if you put me on "ignore".

Comment

• Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
        Whenever you're wrong you just get incredibly angry, throw weak insults, and pepper it with a fake "lol" to mask your frustration. It's amazing how predictable it is. You'd save yourself a lot of embarrassment if you put me on "ignore".
        You say reality is just an excuse.
        You don't know what you are talking about

Still didn't answer the questions
        "MUH WARD N LURRA DOE!"

Comment

• Originally posted by saint laurent
          None of that explains why the WBC *needs* to do what you've suggested.

Canelo signed to fight for the title and agreed to pay the sanctioning fee. The fight has been advertised for the title. The situation is no different than if Cotto missed weight. The belt is on the line for Canelo only.

Any agreement between Cotto and GGG has nothing to do with Canelo. Canelo signed to fight for the title and has followed the rules.
          Cotto isn't standing in the way of GGG being champion anymore. The WBC is.

Comment

Why does Cotto all of a sudden have issues with sanctioning fees when he has to fight GGG next?
            No problem paying them for Martinez and Geale fights.
            No where else to go if he wins Saturday so all of a sudden the WBC are evil crooks lol.
            Dude the sactioning fees are to high 300k that's to much, stop acting like Cotto is scared of GGGm the same boxer that won't fight Ward, he wont fight guys his own size NEVER. JHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHA tell ur boy 168 is waiting for him HAHAHHAHAHAHHA

Comment

Cotto Canelo can fight on HBO.
              How is Lara going to fight on HBO?
              He knows this perfectly well. Just chooses to ignore it, because it does not suit his agenda.

Comment

• Originally posted by PrBoxing88 View Post
                Dude the sactioning fees are to high 300k that's to much, stop acting like Cotto is scared of GGGm the same boxer that won't fight Ward, he wont fight guys his own size NEVER. JHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHA tell ur boy 168 is waiting for him HAHAHHAHAHAHHA
                It must be a record to put so many lies in such short post. First Cotto IS SCARED of GGG - this is for all world to see. Second - GGG fights the guys his own size - he makes his division limit quite comfortably, in fact he usually comes 1-1.5 lb under the limit. And finally - keep dreaming that he will go to 168 and stay there, clearing the path for you favorites. GGG is the man at 160 and there is no avoiding him.

Comment

• Originally posted by PrBoxing88 View Post

So, 5 lbs between Gennady and Cotto > 8 lb, no wait, 12-15 lbs between Gennady and Ward?
                  PR math skills ftw.

Gennady doesn't hold a belt at 160 (like Cotto), nor has he fought above 160 during his championship run.

You guys should just man up and admit that Cotto's 4 division nonsense has blown up in his face. He stole the Martinez fight from Golovkin and won a title that he never intended to defend.

He's shook. Deal with it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gary Coleman View Post
                    I'm sure the money "owed" by Cotto was hinged on him KEEPING the WBC title.

What better way to secure a fight you're desperate for than to sue your potential opponent? The stuff of genius, I tell ya.
                    ^

true!!!...I don't really don't get some of the moves these suit and tie cats be making

Comment

• If a judge can be convinced Cotto benefitted from holding onto the strap longer, then GGG does have a case. Its about ethical business practice. How can Cotto claim to be some champion against unethical business practice with the WBC, then turn around and renege on a good faith agreement with GGG and K2?

Whether Cotto pays, or Rocnation pays then takes it up with Cotto..someone gonna "pae thaet mayn hees muhnee"..(j Malk in Rounders)

Comment

Working...
                      X