Espn: Golovkin To Sue Cotto

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• He ain't gonna win shyt, lol.

Comment

• I see GGG spending a lot of money in lawyers for this one. 800k might not be much after all.

Comment

• Originally posted by Eastcoast View Post
        http://m.espn.go.com/deportes/nota?s...op&cc=3888&wjb

This is what Cotto gets for taking the Martinez fight away from Golovkin. Cotto was all to happy to pretend to be the MW champion.

The little dog stole food from the big dog, it will pay one way or the other.
        what are u guys his cheerleader

Comment

• Originally posted by THEFRESHBRAWLER View Post
          Move up to 168 already and stop playing with the fans. OLD man gone be 40yrs old still at 160 looking for a big fight. If you know you can't get big fights at 160 move up and face bigger challenges DUH it's actually a no brainer. If I go to Walmart and they tell me they don't sell vitamins anymore I'm not going to keep walking around the store looking for vitamins.
          "I WISH GGG WOULD JUST GO AWAY!"

lol what a goofy f@ggot

Comment

• Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
            oh man..... all I have to do is rock Cotto in my sig and people lose their minds hahahaha
            Cotto is a f@ggot

Comment

• War Gennady

Comment

• oscar wants to change ppv pct from 55-45 to 50-50... says canelo agreed to take less than cotto due to cotto being the champion...
                http://espndeportes.espn.go.com/boxe...-en-las-bolsas

De acuerdo con el informe de que Cotto habría violado un acuerdo de confidencialidad sobre el acuerdo con Golovkin y el CMB y ello podría ocasionarle una demanda, un par de fuentes cercanas al evento que estelarizan Canelo Álvarez y Miguel Cotto comentaron que el efecto dominó ha comenzado. Por una parte, habrá que señalar que de acuerdo a una de estas fuentes, la división del porcentaje de ganancias en el pago por evento era de 55/45 a favor de Cotto debido a que él era el campeón del mundo. Al ser desconocido por negarse a pagar la sanción, Golden Boy Promotions exigió que la división de porcentajes sea ahora de 50/50.

Comment

• Originally posted by icha View Post
                  oscar wants to change ppv pct from 55-45 to 50-50... says canelo agreed to take less than cotto due to cotto being the champion...

De acuerdo con el informe de que Cotto habría violado un acuerdo de confidencialidad sobre el acuerdo con Golovkin y el CMB y ello podría ocasionarle una demanda, un par de fuentes cercanas al evento que estelarizan Canelo Álvarez y Miguel Cotto comentaron que el efecto dominó ha comenzado. Por una parte, habrá que señalar que de acuerdo a una de estas fuentes, la división del porcentaje de ganancias en el pago por evento era de 55/45 a favor de Cotto debido a que él era el campeón del mundo. Al ser desconocido por negarse a pagar la sanción, Golden Boy Promotions exigió que la división de porcentajes sea ahora de 50/50.

These guys are all about the last minute cash grabs. Sheesh.

The aftermath of this fight is all gonna be about lawyers and motions, and hearings.

Comment

oscar wants to change ppv pct from 55-45 to 50-50... says canelo agreed to take less than cotto due to cotto being the champion...

lol see what all this has done? And to think it ALL could have been avoided many months ago if Cotto would have just dropped the belt. Canelo vs Cotto would still be happening. Golovkin would be happy. There wouldn't be any need for step aside money. But no, Cotto wanted to squeeze Canelo/Oscar for every last penny by holding on to the belt.

Comment

canelo paid sanctioning fees, why wouldnt oscar use this for promotion?, the title still be at stake at least for him, if anything roc nation is the main promoter for this fight, it will be them dealing with this...
                      what intrigues me the most, is how GGG hasnt complain to the WBC, since canelo is fighting for the vacant belt, GGG should be the one getting this shot , not canelo..
                      I didn't give the photo link for Canelo; it was only for the 'background' image...

Comment

Working...
                      X