Espn: Golovkin To Sue Cotto

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
    Boy that shut you up didn't.

Cotto is a four-division champ and future HOF'er.

GGG isn't anywhere near there yet is only a year younger. Such is life.
    Sanctioning fees weren't a problem back then but now that Cotto would have to fight GGG next, the sanctioning fees are a problem.
    Miguel Cotto is scared to fight Gennady Golovkin.
    Future Hof with a great resume and scared ****less of GGG.

Comment

• Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
      GGGroupies trying to defend the lack there of resume of lil'g

I've written before a quick explanation of his wins/losses... ill post it again:

lets look at Cotto's losses:

Plasterito- enough said. His trainer admitted to using inserts like the ones they found on previous fights. Both got suspended and their licenses revoked

Pac- Possible PEDs.. who knows. Cotto also didn't have anybody in the corner and that Cotto hasn't made 145 since he first came up to welterweight (oh he made 146 before... keep thinking that one lb south doesnt make a difference, but either way cotto accepted the fight)

floyd- floyd still says it was his toughest fight. I gave cotto 4 rounds in that one fight. I personally didn't like that the ref let floyd hold Cotto's arm for more than 10 seconds at one point in the fight. Other than that there's really no shame in losing to floyd.

Trout- Trout did his thing. IMO, Cotto probably thought he was "easy work" as some people would say it, mix that with cotto trying to outbox an obvious larger and more rangier fighter spelled disaster for that particular fight.

Now lets look at some of his wins:

justin jukko- TKO'd jukko who was 36-6 and cotto only had 9 pro fights.

Cezar Bazan- TKO'd bazan who had a record of 39-5 & cotto only had 13 pro fights

Victoriano Sosa- TKO'd sosa who had a record of 37-3 & cotto only had 18 pro fights (also came 3 fights after floyd outpointed sosa)

Lovemore Ndou- Decisioned Ndou who had a record of 38-6 & cotto had a record of 19 pro fights

Ricardo Torres- undefeated power puncher. (great fight btw)

Gianluca branco- Cotto 1st and only fighter to stop branco who had a record of 36-1 & cotto had a record of 25-0

Paul Malignaggi- we know who he is... no power but can outbox fighters

Carlos Quintana- TKO Quintana (who later beat paul williams 2 fights later)

Zab Judah- Crushed judah (it was judah's 2nd fight after he fought floyd)

Shane Mosley- Beat mosley (brush will deny this lol)

Joshua Clottey- beat clottey (I had the fight 114-113 for cotto, brush will deny and give the 1st round 10-8 to clottey even tho cotto got the knockdown)

Margarito 2- No plasters, punches didn't have the same effect. **** plasterito and his supporters.

Martinez- His knee doe, 50% martinez too much doe. Excuses, martinez never faced a fighter like Cotto and got thrashed.
      Wrote all that out for a dude who's scared to fight GGG.
      Saltwaters lol

Comment

• Originally posted by i'm a fun haver View Post
        Sanctioning fees weren't a problem back then but now that Cotto would have to fight GGG next, the sanctioning fees are a problem.
        How much where those sanctioning fees? Care to share?

Comment

Wrote all that out for a dude who's scared to fight GGG.
          Saltwaters lol
          i wrote that before GGG even entered the picture you idiot. Go troll somwhere else before IMDAZED makes you his bitch just like his last post HAHAHAHAHA dork

Comment

Yeah too bad GGG won't move up one division, let alone three. Maybe then he could compile a HOF resume. Maybe.

Comment

• Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
              i wrote that before GGG even entered the picture you idiot. Go troll somwhere else before IMDAZED makes you his bitch just like his last post HAHAHAHAHA dork
              I bet you want to be Bryan Perez

Comment

Yeah too bad GGG won't move up one division, let alone three. Maybe then he could compile a HOF resume. Maybe.
                Too bad Mr HoF resume is too scared to defend his MW title against the best in the division.

Comment

Too bad Mr HoF resume is too scared to defend his MW title against the best in the division.
                  Too bad it won't matter when he's in the HOF.

Comment

I bet you want to be Bryan Perez
                    go troll somewhere else loser.

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post

Last edited by bigjavi973; 11-20-2015, 02:36 PM.

Comment

GGG gonna be there right next to him so what's the point?

Comment

Working...
                      X