No announcement yet.

I'm still puzzled as to how Floyd managed to retire undefeated

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by imperial1 View Post
    Ok then when was the last time he was the under dog or in a pick me fight and don't give me that nonsense about he was that much better than all those put In front when halfof his oppoenents had no business fighting him ..The 3 I listed were some exceptions ..
    Where exactly are these fighters that would've been favourites? Name them please.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kenchiro View Post
      First n foremost i want to say Floyd is one of the most talented boxers of his era. A case can be made that he may be the best d boxer of his era n one of the best d fighters of all time. That's up for debate.

As far as record wise, technically he's undefeated, but by the eyes many people considered his first loss is to Castillo, I myself saw that bout n flyod lost that fight. Many people also consider him defeated by maidana in their first fight, it was a close fight n can go either way....now as to y he manage to go undefeated?..we'll I just have to say it was all due to careful matchmaking....

There r too many people that Floyd missed along the way for me to consider him an all time great. Now I'm not going to fault him if they weren't in the same division, but apparently they were n these fighters were hot when they could've fought n the fans wanted the fights...

Casamoyor, freitas, tsyzu, prime Mosley, margarito, young cotto, Forrest, Paul Williams, prime pacquiao...

I'm not saying he should've fought all of em, but you can't miss these many elite fighters, if u did, it's very obvious u were a great chess player, he missed too many great opportunities...

Well said. Too much ducking too much peds, too much gaming the system = not much to say for the guys record

Comment

• Originally posted by saint laurent
        why can't anyone name a welterweight with a more impressive resume the last ten years?

if floyd was ducking everyone and cherry picking, shouldn't it be easy to name one?

what's taking so long?

why do floyd haters scatter when asked for facts?
        Their arguments are riddled with Ad Hominem fallacies they have no facts bruh.

Comment

• Originally posted by imperial1 View Post
          Ok then when was the last time he was the under dog or in a pick me fight and don't give me that nonsense about he was that much better than all those put In front when halfof his oppoenents had no business fighting him ..The 3 I listed were some exceptions ..
          Name a few fights you think he should have had but didn't where he would have been the onderdog or even money. And be realistic...opponents in and around his weight class at the time.

Comment

• Originally posted by saint laurent
            why can't anyone name a welterweight with a more impressive resume the last ten years?

if floyd was ducking everyone and cherry picking, shouldn't it be easy to name one?

what's taking so long?

why do floyd haters scatter when asked for facts?
            last ten yrs. means 2006 - 2015 right?

Pac fighter of the decade what's Floyd got?

FACT

Comment

• Originally posted by Rath View Post
              last ten yrs. means 2006 - 2015 right?

Pac fighter of the decade what's Floyd got?

FACT
              An easy victory over Pac...FACT

Comment

• Originally posted by Fetta View Post
                An easy victory over Pac...FACT
                Ref murican
                judges murican
                venue murica
                compu box counter murican
                drug testing agency murican
                boxing commission murican
                Floyd murican
                Pac philpins

plus 750 ml of unknown substance administered by phantom registered nurse USADA never even bother to test

what could be more easier?

FACT

right boogerman
                Last edited by Rath; 11-21-2015, 07:34 PM.

Comment

• How is this thread still going?

Comment

• Castillo whooped his ass anybody who denies this is in denial and delusional.

Comment

• Originally posted by El Apache View Post
                      Castillo whooped his ass anybody who denies this is in denial and delusional.
                      It was a clear victory. I was actually rooting for Floyd at that time and thought it was a robbery.

Comment

Working...
                      X