No announcement yet.

I'm still puzzled as to how Floyd managed to retire undefeated

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Vadrigar. View Post
    1. I don't consider Calzaghe to be in the ****y/arrogant category.

2. Calzaghe didn't fight the same amount of top level fighters that Floyd did.

It's far from easy. In 19 years Floyd was did not even slip once.
    So where is his gold medal?

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
      2 idiots doesn't make it right. If Floyd was truly a sportsman and had wanted to give the fans their money's worth he would have fought victor Ortiz mano-i-mano till the end, and not that lame cheap shot.

If he fought and showed how to beat Ortiz the right way, he could have swayed more boxing fans to appreciate him instead he always chose to cheat, take advantage of the loop holes of the game.
      Is Floyd ever give a crap about the fans though

Comment

• Originally posted by imperial1 View Post
        Is Floyd ever give a crap about the fans though
        that's what is truly amazing with the Floyd fan geniuses.

Floyd always leave them high and dry and yet still like the geniuses that they are lick his borabora beiber balls

Comment

• Originally posted by considerthis View Post
          Haha...i win.
          confirmed. .

Comment

• Just rewatched Mayweather - Castillo I.
            Couple observations:

Scored it 114-113 Mayweather
            It was a good close fight
            The judges' scorecards were way too wide

Floyd hurt his shoulder in rd 1 and everyone heard him when he said it and this was acknowledged by the HBO team. (Unlike this phantom injury from May 2 but whatever)
            Castillo did everything from low blows to brawling to throw Mayweather off his game and it worked to a certain extent.
            Mayweather showed a lot of grit and determination.

Go debate your drunk Aunty.

Comment

• Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
              I never posted in here but some how I knew spoon or rath would have the most posts in here
              Like moths to a flame...

Comment

• Floyd mantra according to Broner:

Broner keeping it real

Broner: "When he says I'm fighting bull**** opponents because you told me to do so! you told me that we were in boxing to earn as much money as possible for the less punishment possible."

Less punishment = the path of least resistance = the easy road

Floyd's legacy in a nutshell lol
                Last edited by Spoon23; 11-21-2015, 01:00 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by saint laurent

Meanwhile, their hero fought in the majority of boxing's 17 weight classes and they have no explanation for that unprecedented "growth" . . .
                  Floyd grew even more through the tail end of their career lol

Last edited by Spoon23; 11-21-2015, 12:57 PM.

Comment

• What I find more amazing than retiring undefeated is that HE'S ONLY LOST ON ONE SCORECARD HIS WHOLE CAREER!!! You can't cherry pick that type of dominance.

Comment

• Originally posted by about.thousands View Post
                      What I find more amazing than retiring undefeated is that HE'S ONLY LOST ON ONE SCORECARD HIS WHOLE CAREER!!! You can't cherry pick that type of dominance.
                      Uh yes yes you can or did you not just witness his final fight against the ever so dangerous I never stood a chance Andre Berto ?

Or how about when He Fought Gatti? Or a shot Shamba Mitcehll yeah reall dominant over such killers !Ther are more examples of such dominate especially over those fade legends !

Comment

Working...
                      X