No announcement yet.

I'm still puzzled as to how Floyd managed to retire undefeated

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 25 posts!?

Oh boy...................... I'll leave you to it then.

Comment

• Originally posted by Razcal26 View Post
      25 posts!?

Oh boy...................... I'll leave you to it then.
      hansburger loves me so much he counts my post for every thread.

you are doing the same.

how pathetic Floyd fans get when they can no longer deal with me intellectually.

i reduced them to just counting my post on a thread ha ha ha ha ha ha

wasting their precious time on my posts.

i am ruining genius Floyd fans life

genius silly boy

Comment

• Originally posted by saint laurent
        so we finally get someone to post the name of a welter from this era that they felt had a more impressive resume than floyd . . .

unfortunately, it was a pacquiao fanboy and they picked . . . pacquiao.

ummmm . . . not only did floyd convincingly beat pacquiao, but pacquiao was brutally knocked out by a guy that floyd absolutely schooled and essentially shut out.

if that's the best the floyd haters can do, they might as well just concede that floyd was the best welter of his era.
        When a ****** like you act ******ed.

WW resume? Floyd. Career resume? Pacquiao. End thread.

Comment

• Originally posted by !! Shawn View Post
          So where is his gold medal?
          Robbed.

Comment

• Just watch Rigondeux. Same formula. Fast, beats you to the punch, and hugs so as not to give his opponent a chance to counter. Real boring. At least Mayweather had a personality to make up for his boring style of fighting.

Now the Cotto-Alvarez fight was an entertaining fight and how boxing is supposed to be. Punching and defending without intentional hugging and pushing.

Respect for Cotto and Alvarez.

Comment

• bump.......

Comment

• Originally posted by saint laurent
                so we finally get someone to post the name of a welter from this era that they felt had a more impressive resume than floyd . . .

unfortunately, it was a pacquiao fanboy and they picked . . . pacquiao.

ummmm . . . not only did floyd convincingly beat pacquiao, but pacquiao was brutally knocked out by a guy that floyd absolutely schooled and essentially shut out.

if that's the best the floyd haters can do, they might as well just concede that floyd was the best welter of his era.
                Find me a boxing award " The Best Resume of the Year 2015" " The Best Resume of the Decade"

i will shut up, none you zipped it.

Comment

• bump.......

Comment

• Originally posted by anthonydavid11 View Post
                    Zab Judah knocked him down although it wasn't counted. He was hit from a punch and his glove touched the canvas. That's a knockdown.
                    Actually he was off balance
                    And when your glove touches like that it's the ref's discretion whether to rule it as a knockdown or not. The red chose not to. How do you people not know that? When he reach for that anyway, you're kind of making the point that dude has never really been knocked down. Lol at hanging on a technicality "one of his gloves touched the canvas that one time when he was off balance".

Comment

• Originally posted by Showtime.. View Post
                      When a ****** like you act ******ed.

WW resume? Floyd. Career resume? Pacquiao. End thread.

Comment

Working...
                      X