Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Erislandy Lara May Jump To Middleweight After Next Bout

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lara would make some noise at middleweight, cant wait....some don't like his style....oh well, hitting and not getting hit wins fights

He will be sitting down on his shots more fighting those slightly larger slower guys....he has decent power, should add in more body shots and head movement...he depends on his legs too much

He'd fill out well at middleweight and he'd beat most of the top ten there

Comment

If golovkin can't secure the winner of Lee-saunders for early 2016,I have no problem seeing ggg-lara while he waits for the winner of cotto canelo.

Comment

I would love to see Lara-Golovkin.

Comment

maybe ggg will man up and fight lara so we can finally see him with a top guy

Comment

If GGG cant land cotto/canelo then this is the next best fight IMO. Hell i think this is better honestly but pay wise those are

Comment

Boy, isn't this a huge softball...

So we might just get to see GGG in with someone who can challenge him?

Comment

Lara is no challenge to GGG, the guy was getting whooped by Angulo.

Comment

I'm 100% for Golovkin/Lara. Lara's a big JMW, rehydrates to the same 170lbs that Golovkin does. It'd be a perfect fight for Golovkin to have in San Antonio where Lara's fought in the past and he's from nearby Houston. Lara would also be a common opponent with Canelo.

Only thing I wonder is if Haymon would allow. He's ****-blocked every fight in the last couple years involving his fighters on HBO.

Comment

Originally posted by BrometheusBob View Post
                    If Lara gets any decent win at 160, I'll be disappointed if Team GGG doesn't try to make that fight.
                    I can respect that! I feel the same way about Canelo. I'm going to be ACTUALLY a lil tougher on my boy. After 2 fights @160 it better be GGG next. GGG wants it now then I'm good at 155-158. Canelo has never lied like ggg does all the time.

Comment

Originally posted by elgu View Post
                      Lara is no challenge to GGG, the guy was getting whooped by Angulo.
                      Lara broke Angulo's face. Richard Schaeffer told Lara there was a rehydration limit for that fight of 164lbs, then Angulo showed up at 174lbs. Plus there was a small ring. Lara overcame all that and broke El Perro.

Last edited by Eastcoast; 11-13-2015, 11:34 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X