Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Margarito: Cotto Hits Like a Girl, He Can't KO Canelo!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• margharesto should never be allowed to fight again, ****** fackin cheatin ****.
    a very suspect first fight with miguel regarding the damaged sustained by cotto.
    but, redemption for the second bout where, as everyone saw.....HE FACKIN BATTERED THE CHEAT EASILY. i stand by what i say and that miguel cotto is going to knock out alvarez. (same as i predicted an easy ko victory for cotto against the well overrated martinez) but, this will be a little tougher is all.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dip_Slide View Post
      If a girl stopped you and made ur eye swell shut, maybe you should forget about that comeback all together.

Perfect example of the corruption in boxing, this guy gets caught with plaster, which is a crime, manages to fight again less than a year later and make the 3 biggest paydays in his career after getting caught! There are fighters who went to prison for loading their gloves and were never allowed to box again.
      First & foremost Show me one iota of proof Margarito EVER cheated before you make yourself look even more foolish?? You cannot. ****m Richardson could not. Neither could the CSAC. Margarito was banned on the word of a lying POS. When those wraps were tested they were found to be HARMLESS. of no danger to his opponent or no advantage to Margarito In fact the CSAC were left with egg on their faces.
      As for Cotto? Tony kicked his ass LEGITIMATELY . Made him take to his knees & QUIT!!!!!!!!!!!! Cotto never showed any interest in a rematch until AFTER Pacquaio had destroyed the orbital bone around Margarito's eye.
      Cotto knew Tony's eye was permanently damaged so he took the rematch.
      Tony was right Cotto did hit like a girl. He targeted that eye lacing it at every opportunity too. BUT he still couldn't put Margarito away despite Tony being blind in one eye from round 2. In fact Cotto had started to wilt again & Tony was coming on beating his chest etc. Only then did that crooked NY doc stop the fight. Not to save Margarito's eye but to save Cotto the embarrassment of QUITTING!! on his knees again. Only 2 people legitimately beat Margarito in the time I knew him they were Paul Williams & Manny Pacquaio
      In my opinion the only cheats in the Margarito-Mosely were Richardson for lying & Mosely for being almost certainly juiced to the gills

Comment

• Originally posted by micky1971 View Post
        margharesto should never be allowed to fight again, ****** fackin cheatin ****.
        a very suspect first fight with miguel regarding the damaged sustained by cotto.
        but, redemption for the second bout where, as everyone saw.....HE FACKIN BATTERED THE CHEAT EASILY. i stand by what i say and that miguel cotto is going to knock out alvarez. (same as i predicted an easy ko victory for cotto against the well overrated martinez) but, this will be a little tougher is all.
        ROFLMAO Cotto was ready to QUIT in surrender again against Margarito but his crooked NY doc saved him the embarrassment. Pansy Cotto couldn't beat Margarito even when he was fighting with only one good eye from round 2 Cotto is a

Comment

• Originally posted by PeasantCrusha View Post
          Margarito is just being a fake ass warrior. He knows he needed plaster to hit with any power. Cotto is his idol. Left his eye looking like a pusssy.
          Face facts Tony Margarito is Pretty in pink Cotto's MASTER!! Cotto was set to quit in the rematch so that crooked NY doc stopped the fight to save him the embarrassment ROFLMAO Cotto couldn't legitimately beat an opponent who fought 8 rounds blind in one eye Cotti ia a

Comment

• Originally posted by Red Cyclone View Post
            "He only contradicts himself, because after the second fight he was asked to compare my punching power between the fights and said there was no difference, it felt the same.

"So if I brought something illegal, as he says, then he would not have felt the same effect of the punches in the second fight. I think Cotto is a girl. He has fear, because everyone wants to see a third bout.
            You must have been dropped on your head at birth, and then again recently. Why would you use quotes from Margaritto and pass them off as truth? Why don't you look up the actual interview, as well as listen to Cotto's response after Kellerman asked him in the ring. Cotto has maintained that the punches felt different and did not have the same affect as the first fight.

Comment

• Originally posted by CJRock View Post
              First & foremost Show me one iota of proof Margarito EVER cheated before you make yourself look even more foolish?? You cannot. ****m Richardson could not. Neither could the CSAC. Margarito was banned on the word of a lying POS. When those wraps were tested they were found to be HARMLESS. of no danger to his opponent or no advantage to Margarito In fact the CSAC were left with egg on their faces.
              As for Cotto? Tony kicked his ass LEGITIMATELY . Made him take to his knees & QUIT!!!!!!!!!!!! Cotto never showed any interest in a rematch until AFTER Pacquaio had destroyed the orbital bone around Margarito's eye.
              Cotto knew Tony's eye was permanently damaged so he took the rematch.
              Tony was right Cotto did hit like a girl. He targeted that eye lacing it at every opportunity too. BUT he still couldn't put Margarito away despite Tony being blind in one eye from round 2. In fact Cotto had started to wilt again & Tony was coming on beating his chest etc. Only then did that crooked NY doc stop the fight. Not to save Margarito's eye but to save Cotto the embarrassment of QUITTING!! on his knees again. Only 2 people legitimately beat Margarito in the time I knew him they were Paul Williams & Manny Pacquaio
              In my opinion the only cheats in the Margarito-Mosely were Richardson for lying & Mosely for being almost certainly juiced to the gills

You don't know much about boxing, that's pretty evident, so let me explain. Hand wraps are gauze, tape and cloth, while they can rip (and that's damn near impossible in a glove, as it would require a sharp object), a full chunk, which produces a hole should never fall from ordinary hand wraps.

ring tv.craveonline.com/news/124655-capetillo-breaks-silence-apologizes-for-hand-wrap-scandal

That link is to an article in 2010, where Margaritto's trainer Capatillo admits to using illegal wraps. His excuse was he was stressing because Margaritto was struggling in camp with bak and weight problems, and he packed the wrong wraps, and didn't do it intentionally. Quick question, Where the Fhuck would he find a plaster or paris substance made to look like boxing hand wraps, and why the fhuck would he pack it?

Any way there you go, straight from the trainers mouth. You're full of chit.
              Last edited by KnickTillDeaTh; 11-12-2015, 04:06 AM.

Comment

• Well it looks like Margacheato is trying to bait Cotto into another fight, without your illegal wraps you're nothing but fodder. Once a cheater always a cheater, go and follow Resto, both of you are scumbags.

Comment

• Originally posted by KnickTillDeaTh View Post
                  You must have been dropped on your head at birth, and then again recently. Why would you use quotes from Margaritto and pass them off as truth? Why don't you look up the actual interview, as well as listen to Cotto's response after Kellerman asked him in the ring. Cotto has maintained that the punches felt different and did not have the same affect as the first fight.
                  Cotto be like I didn't feel the difference but he must have used it because he beat me

Comment

• Originally posted by francisco0315 View Post
                    Cotto did not ruin Margarito, it was Paquiao, Cotto just took advantage of Margarito damaged eye.
                    No, by the time Margarito fought Pacquiao he was already done. That's why Freddie Roach took the fight because he knew that Antonio was physically diminished.

Freddie even admitted as such in that HBO face off series between Margarito and Pacquaio. Roach said he was confident that Manny would win because he had witnessed Margarito's last two fights in which he didn't look the same.

That's how Pacquiao was able to dominate him so thoroughly in that fight and ruined his eye because he was a shell of his former self. He looked very fatigued, old and slow.

Comment

• Originally posted by Slyboots View Post
                      Man, this guy reeks of desperation. Must be absolutely broke.

Well, I guess that's karma for you. You load your gloves, you end up with one functional eye and no money.
                      Actually he's not broke, surprisingly enough he's invested his money wisely from what I hear.

Margarito failed in the second fight because of the eye, and I don't think it will be any better now. What he says is true though, after the fight Cotto did say there was no difference in punching power.....so?

Comment

Working...
                      X