Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Margarito: Cotto Hits Like a Girl, He Can't KO Canelo!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BS Margo says that Cotto hits like a girl. At the first meet everybody here seems to forget that he needed extra time to heal from the injuries from that fight and he had gone missing and was not signing the Mosley contract.

Even uncle Bob didn't know where he was. On top of that at their second meet Margo's head was being snapped back and he was also being pushed back.

The only fast money fight that he can make is against Cotto especially if Cotto beats Canelo.

I say **** Margo, entertain him like he is going to get a fight and let him watch like a dog at a dinner table

Comment

• Originally posted by STREET CLEANER View Post
      BS Margo says that Cotto hits like a girl. At the first meet everybody here seems to forget that he needed extra time to heal from the injuries from that fight and he had gone missing and was not signing the Mosley contract.
      cant believe no one remembers this!!

Comment

• I wonder if GBP would ever try to make Canelo vs. Margarito?

It's definitely a dumb fight at this point, but I wonder...

I think Margarito, if he still wants to continue his career, has to go full freak show circuit. Old man fights.

I bet Mosley would love to do it, even though that is the most uncalled for rematch ever. It was Mosley's final good win for sure though.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lords View Post
          And margarita punches like a girl without his loaded gloves.
          yet jotto said it felt the same as the first fight

Comment

• I remember watching the second fight and he was yelling at Cotto "pegas como Niña " throughout the fight lmao ... I still say he was gaining some momentum in the last 2 rounds and Cotto was in full retreat but still landing on him... And when they stopped the fight he said oh naaaaah like he was enjoying himself in there, what an asstroll lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
              Margarito was never hurt against Cotto in either fight. Cotto couldn't do anything to discourage him. The second fight was even more evident that Cotto couldn't hurt him.

He was Ric Flair "wooooo-ing" all of Cotto's power shots and talking to Cotto, telling him he hit like a girl throughout the fight.

In I believe it was the 7th round of the the rematch...Cotto caught Margarito with a shot that had Margarito fall forward into Cotto. Had Cotto thrown more shots while Margarito was smiling ala Shane Mosley, I believe he could have hurt Margarito. Cotto allowed Margarito to con him into thinking he could not be hurt. Mosley refused to believe that macho smile BS and had Margarito smiling as he got KTFO.

I would have told Cotto... Don't fall for that smile. You CAN hurt that ****** settle into your shots more. When he smiles, he felt that last shot. Now go out there and crush that peasant ****** while he smiles at you.

Comment

• Originally posted by swaggertron1 View Post
                yet jotto said it felt the same as the first fight
                Nope. What Cotto said was it's hard to tell because your adrenaline is pumping in a fight and you don't really ever feel the shots to a certain degree.

Plaster. Get a new idol.

Comment

• Originally posted by PeasantCrusha View Post
                  In I believe it was the 7th round of the the rematch...Cotto caught Margarito with a shot that had Margarito fall forward into Cotto. Had Cotto thrown more shots while Margarito was smiling ala Shane Mosley, I believe he could have hurt Margarito. Cotto allowed Margarito to con him into thinking he could not be hurt. Mosley refused to believe that macho smile BS and had Margarito smiling as he got KTFO.

I would have told Cotto... Don't fall for that smile. You CAN hurt that ****** settle into your shots more. When he smiles, he felt that last shot. Now go out there and crush that peasant ****** while he smiles at you.
                  Yes Margarito can be hurt. Daniel Santos, Mosley and Pacquaio all visibly hurt him.

Cotto?

Comment

• Originally posted by STREET CLEANER View Post
                    BS Margo says that Cotto hits like a girl. At the first meet everybody here seems to forget that he needed extra time to heal from the injuries from that fight and he had gone missing and was not signing the Mosley contract.

Even uncle Bob didn't know where he was. On top of that at their second meet Margo's head was being snapped back and he was also being pushed back.

The only fast money fight that he can make is against Cotto especially if Cotto beats Canelo.

I say **** Margo, entertain him like he is going to get a fight and let him watch like a dog at a dinner table
                    Margarito is just being a fake ass warrior. He knows he needed plaster to hit with any power. Cotto is his idol. Left his eye looking like a pusssy.

Comment

• Originally posted by PeasantCrusha View Post
                      Nope. What Cotto said was it's hard to tell because your adrenaline is pumping in a fight and you don't really ever feel the shots to a certain degree.

Plaster. Get a new idol.
                      nope. they asked him and he calmly said it was the same

the truth is that Jotto needed his daddy pac to mess up Margarito's eye for him to even consider getting in the ring with him again.

which is why he won't do it again

Comment

Working...
                      X