Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Margarito: Cotto Hits Like a Girl, He Can't KO Canelo!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by lopetego View Post
    I seriously doubt Cotto hits like a girl but it surely looked that way against Canelo
    If Margarito said it, believe it!

Comment

• The Realest Motherfucker in Boxing Speaks Nothing But The Truth!

Comment

• I really didn't think much of this line until last Saturday. It really looked like it. I'd love to see Cotto-Margarito III.

Comment

• So if the 160lb Cotto who fought Canelo hits like a girl, then what does Canelo hit like if he's weighing 175lb on fight night and can barely dent Cotto?

Margarito just needs to stop being a sad beggar - he had a good career - just go away

Comment

• Originally posted by Golovkin View Post
            I really didn't think much of this line until last Saturday. It really looked like it. I'd love to see Cotto-Margarito III.
            Brother G. We both know that Kneeguel don't want it. He is ducking the fight. He got away with a robbery in N.Y.; he paid the doctors.

Fight should be in Vegas. I guarantee you that King Margo beats the living the crap out of him. I will be like Freddy 'The Joke' Roach... bet my two homes. The only difference here is that I will win. Margarito is the real deal. Got crucified like Jesus Christ for crap he didn't commit. He's back, doe. Ready to take on the boxing world again!

King Margs vs. Sore Loser Cotto III.

Vegas or Texas... make it happen.

Comment

Working...
            X