No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Crawford: Golovkin Didn't Face Ward Due To Big Risk

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by kafkod View Post
    Lara lost to Canelo and Paul Williams. He isn't even the best in his own division, FFS.

Lemieux and Geale are not on Lara's level. They both won REAL world titles, not a joke belt like Lara's.
    No way, go and watch that fight, and a lot of observers think he beat Canelo.

Awful example.

Lara is world-class, Lemieux and Geale are not.

I thought you were a boxing guy ?

Comment

Are you seriously saying that being bigger and stronger doesn't make you better?

And we are not talking P4P here, remember, we are talking about 2 men fighting in the same division
      You said that Murray was a better P4P fighter than Lara.

Comment

That's like being called a misogynist by Peter Sutcliffe.
        Well saying that Murray is a better fighter than Lara was pretty dumb.

Comment

Like your buddy said "a loss = a loss = a loss"

Who got the W on his record after Lara/williams and who got the L?

And you are part of the most ******, biased and pig-ignorant gang of trolls on NSB, btw.
          I don't even know who you're talking about. I speak for myself.

And saying Lara lost to Paul Williams is absolutely laughable.

Comment

• Poor Crawford, he should have kept his mouth shut

Comment

• Originally posted by Rustyjaguar View Post
              its funny Hammer everyone gets on GGG for his competition, yet, Ward fights Paul Smith, John Smith Steve Smith whatever his name is and tries to fight Murdock . Really Dude has like 3 fights in 4 years and everyone is killing GGG WHO fights 4 times A YEAR, PLUS HIS opponents were ranked. Delmore never heard of him and Burns is a typical Euro trying to keep the title over there. He knows he will lose if he comes over here and fights often so give me a break. Mayweather fought great competion and only fought once or twice a year. yes he fought Berto, but he is as good as Dierry freaking John. Tell Crawford to leave that dump of Omaha and fight Good fighters. Ward . don't even get me started, Dude had his fights on BET (BET SUCKS NOW) crying out loud. I am not even a GGG fan but atleast he stays active.
              Again don't know where Ward comes in to play, but he has fought waay better comp than ggg, and deserves a tune up as he moves to a new division, to fight the #1 in it. ggg waits on 154's to come up.

Also Crawford fights better comp than ggg. if Burns was just a euro bum what does that make Martin Murray or Matthew macklin? At least he won a belt. These guys were in the weakest division in boxing and didn't. Yes Diery John is about the level of Berto, and both are better than anything ggg aka mr 97k has done.

Comment

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
                You said that Murray was a better P4P fighter than Lara.
                I also said that was just my opinion, and the point I was making was that they were both on the same level in their respective divisions, but Murray was bigger and stronger, which would make a difference if you were rating them as opponents at 160.

Comment

Well saying that Murray is a better fighter than Lara was pretty dumb.
                  In your opinion. Their records and rankings told a different story, till Murray fought GGG.

Will your opinion of Murray change if he beats Abraham at 168?

Comment

Team Golovkin talk ****, and it annoys me that his fanbase don't hold him accountable..... but I'm not interested in seeing Golovkin compromised.
                    U must be pumpin that old Styles P album , cause this post was spoken like a Gangster and a Gentleman !

This is why I love the Ward fan base , cause most of them are just as classy as Ward .

Comment

• Originally posted by MC Hammer View Post
                      Again don't know where Ward comes in to play, but he has fought waay better comp than ggg, and deserves a tune up as he moves to a new division, to fight the #1 in it. ggg waits on 154's to come up.

Also Crawford fights better comp than ggg. if Burns was just a euro bum what does that make Martin Murray or Matthew macklin? At least he won a belt. These guys were in the weakest division in boxing and didn't. Yes Diery John is about the level of Berto, and both are better than anything ggg aka mr 97k has done.
                      Lol at this clown. Neither Berto nor Jean were divisional top 10 or even close then. Jeans best result is?

So is Geale 2x better win than Burns cause he unified MW titles? You know the fight prior Burns had a robbery of the year "win", worse than Sturm Macklin or Sergio Murray? LW is worse than MW, and its been for a while.

Comment

Working...
                      X