Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo Rejects Fighting Golovkin, Unless at 155-Pounds

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Canelo saying his body isn't ready for 160 haha that ridiculous he walks in the ring at 175

Comment

• Originally posted by Deevel916 View Post
      Not sure if you're aware but GGG has never been a SWW. His entire career has been at MW.

He was willing to sacrifice his body for a shot on the big stage against Floyd. Doesnt mean he can easily make 154. If he could he would be campaigning there and beating on smaller men the way the majority of fighters do now.
      So in other words, no you don't use that same logic. Ok man, I get it. You don't have to make excuses. I was just asking.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
        So in other words, no you don't use that same logic. Ok man, I get it. You don't have to make excuses. I was just asking.
        Your logic is flawed. GGG never fought at 154lbs. He's been a career MW. Ward on the other hand has spent his entire career up until now at SMW. Ward is now fighting in the LHW division. Maybe he could still make 168 and maybe he cant. Well have to see what weight he comes in at against his next journeyman opponent.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
          I think he will take the 155 Canelo fight, assuming Canelo wins.

GGG, his team and his scumbag bandwagon fans (all ex Manny scumbags, not guys like you) have talked so much sh-t that its good to see how things have turned out.
          Has GGG not backed himself into a corner with all chest pounding about not entertaining a catchweight?

Comment

• Originally posted by AP♠ View Post
            Wtf do you guys expect if the rumors are true that Golovkin only did 150k? This guy bring no money to the table while being high risk. It's the same hypocrite that wants Ward at a catch weight and said he provides no money because he isn't a draw. Call Cotto and Canelo cowards, but Golovkin is equivalent in every way.
            ... yes he is the same guy...
            ... but he will take your boy even at 154.1 lb...

Comment

• 27 pages of back and forth, a lot of posters been saying this for awhile now cotto and canelo don't need lil g can drop belt rematch eachother,rematch floyd for #50 if he decides to come back or drop back down to jmw fight for vacant titles floyd will relinquish, mw division hope was on two guys that doesn't fight at division limit which says a lot about how weak it is and lil g thinks cleaning it out fighting that type of opposition is a big accomplishment not to mention selling 65k ppv

Comment

• Originally posted by i'm a fun haver View Post
                Try following boxing, bro.
                You got about 19 months worth of homework to do lol
                I do.... I just dont leave stuff out like you did because its fits your point of view.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                  I think he will take the 155 Canelo fight, assuming Canelo wins.

GGG, his team and his scumbag bandwagon fans (all ex Manny scumbags, not guys like you) have talked so much sh-t that its good to see how things have turned out.
                  ... yes... they would "dance' a little but they will take the fight (in case they have an actual opponent, of course...)

Comment

• Originally posted by kafkod View Post
                    Asking for a catchweight from a fighter in a higher division is ok. Turning down a catchweight is also ok.

Refusing to defend a title without a catchweight is definitely not ok.

Your boy hasn't done that to GGG. Not yet anyway!

If he beat Canelo then defended against Golovkin at 160 he would get enormous respect from the fans, even if he got KTFO in the first round.
                    word.... i still say that cotto-ggg happens at 160 lbs.

Comment

• Originally posted by SchoolTheseCats View Post
                      27 pages of back and forth, a lot of posters been saying this for awhile now cotto and canelo don't need lil g can drop belt rematch eachother,rematch floyd for #50 if he decides to come back or drop back down to jmw fight for vacant titles floyd will relinquish, mw division hope was on two guys that doesn't fight at division limit which says a lot about how weak it is and lil g thinks cleaning it out fighting that type of opposition is a big accomplishment not to mention selling 65k ppv
                      ... yes: anything else but fighting GGG even at 155, right?

Comment

Working...
                      X