No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo Rejects Fighting Golovkin, Unless at 155-Pounds

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Deevel916 View Post
    The whole 164 cw is a moot point now as Ward is now a LHW and cant make 168 let alone 164. This fight is dead in the water until GGG moves up to SMW and Ward shows that he can still make 168.
    No it isn't, little G and his fans don't have the right to complain after pulling that **** and defending it.

Comment

• Everyone knew GGG would get ***** slapped in negotiations, we haven't even heard Cotto's demands yet.
      Cotto:GiGi, Bend over and tell.me when it hurts..... Matter of fact , just take it like a Good Girl and shut up.

Comment

• So much for the hundreds of posts i've seen on here saying "Oh Canelo a warrior doe, he'll fight GGG at 160 while Cotto will ask for a catchweight like a punk"

Comment

• Canelita has made his own weight class

Comment

• Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
            So much for the hundreds of posts i've seen on here saying "Oh Canelo a warrior doe, he'll fight GGG at 160 while Cotto will ask for a catchweight like a punk"
            Yep, Mexican nuthuggers will spew that BS until their idols do it, then they change their tune.

Comment

The whole 164 cw is a moot point now as Ward is now a LHW and cant make 168 let alone 164. This fight is dead in the water until GGG moves up to SMW and Ward shows that he can still make 168.
              If Ward can't make 68, advantage Lil G right. Make the fight.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                what proof do you have that Ward can't make 168? You think cotto and Canelo can make 154 and they have fought above that weight for a while.

You guys need to get it through your heads-the big names do not need to fight GGG. His path to stardom goes through Andre Ward.

Just because guys are avoiding GGG doesn't mean he gets to avoid Ward.
                If Ward could make 168 he would be fighting there. I'll hold off until I see what his contracted weight for his #30 ranked Aussie journeyman opponent is.

Comment

• Originally posted by Red Cyclone View Post
                  Yeah I think if the PPV is 50/50 then he'd likely make that sacrifice.
                  ... only a $10 million guaranteed purse -- it isn't fair to take something from Canelo's PPV power...

Comment

If Ward could make 168 he would be fighting there. I'll hold off until I see what his contracted weight for his #30 ranked Aussie journeyman opponent is.
                    So you use that same logic when GGG wanted a Mayweather fight right? If he can make 154 then he would be fighting there.

Comment

• Originally posted by i'm a fun haver View Post
                      I imagine Canelo and Cotto are going to be sick and tired of talking about GGG by Nov 21st.
                      Seems like every interview they do lately they have to answer questions about fighting Golovkin.
                      Canelo might snap if he rolls into the weigh in all drained and looking like a zombie and has to answer questions about fighting GGG lol
                      same thing happened to ggg with ward and it didnt force ggg hand

Comment

Working...
                      X