No announcement yet.

Teddy Atlas is sick of Golovkins Competition: He spazes out

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by soul_survivor View Post
    I stopped watching when he started saying Jacobs would be a better opponent...seriously, the guy is the definition of paper champ. He isn't worth a damn and Murray and Lemeuix are superior. That's a joke.
    How are Murray and Lemeuix superior to Jacobs? Not saying Jacobs is superior, but they are all around the same level.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
      Lee, Quillin, Jacobs, Saunders. All pretty much the same person. They would all have close fights with eachother. DeGale of the "weaker" SMW division would make all these guys his b#tch if they move up to the weak 168. Two of the worst 168 non top 10 contenders, Chavez Jr and Brian Vera, already knocked out one of the best current MW's Andy Lee. That's who GGG has in front of him. Don't even get me started on Quillin, struggled with Rosado, could not beat Lee. Then you got Jacobs sufferings clean knock downs from an old Sergio Mora. Then you're gonna tell me MW is stacked and SMW is worse lol.
      Badou Jack getting KOed by the mighty Derek Edwards

The current number 1 of SMW losing against the guy who has been beat twice by an old Carl Froch and a chinny Badou Jack

Then poor old Arthur Abraham who is likely the third best SMW, getting a pasting from non other than Robert Stiegltz

SMW so brilliant doe.

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
        How are Murray and Lemeuix superior to Jacobs? Not saying Jacobs is superior, but they are all around the same level.
        This isn't a question you should be asking if you are a serious boxing fan.

Comment

Originally posted by soul_survivor View Post
          This isn't a question you should be asking if you are a serious boxing fan.
          Jacobs is a very good boxer, he's only lost to one fighter in Pirog who is very good.

Agreed though I don't think there is a massive difference in who is better but I would personally say I think Jacobs is just a bit ahead of likes of Lemieux and Murray but all three are of high level better than 99% of the trash up at SMW.

Comment

Murray has certainly fought better comp than Jacobs and has fared much better.

Jacobs has been babied his career. From Pirog on down to Mora. The guy had yet to step into the fire. Qullin will be the first fight where he isn't suppose to win.

Lemiuex can be debated but even than he's beaten better fighters and was a legit former champion.

And Jacobs got hurt by Mora for crying out loud.

Comment

Those guys have at least done something. Jacobs has literally done nothing worth mentioning. He got put on his ass by Sergio freaking Mora in his last fight and might have lost if not for the ankle injury.

Maybe Jacobs is at that same level, but he has yet to prove it. He has a big chance against Quillin.

Comment

He wants to see Jacobs/Quillen because they have titles but not Lemieux who has a title?

Comment

I am starting to get a bad feeling for Timmy...

Teddy is sometimes just...so full of ****

Comment

Originally posted by Raonic View Post
                    He wants to see Jacobs/Quillen because they have titles but not Lemieux who has a title?
                    He pisses and moans about weak opposition but he forgets Mike Tyson in his younger days made his first line-up of opponents look really bad to and If anything Tyson probably fought weaker competition in his best of days (IN HIS BEST DAYS) because his best two wins are against old barely a heavyweight Spinks and another old man in Larry Holmes.

Comment

Originally posted by Red Cyclone View Post
                      What will he say when he makes Quillin, Jacobs, Ward look like these guys he talks about?
                      No one is hailing either Quillin or Jacobs as being in the mix for the best middleweight fighters to ever put on gloves and Andre Ward, inactivity aside, already has a resume of top fights that one can point to ans see that he's the goods.

try again

Comment

Working...
                      X