Collapse
No announcement yet.

Teddy Atlas is sick of Golovkins Competition: He spazes out

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lee, Quillin, Jacobs, Saunders. All pretty much the same person. They would all have close fights with eachother. DeGale of the "weaker" SMW division would make all these guys his b#tch if they move up to the weak 168. Two of the worst 168 non top 10 contenders, Chavez Jr and Brian Vera, already knocked out one of the best current MW's Andy Lee. That's who GGG has in front of him. Don't even get me started on Quillin, struggled with Rosado, could not beat Lee. Then you got Jacobs sufferings clean knock downs from an old Sergio Mora. Then you're gonna tell me MW is stacked and SMW is worse lol.

Comment

Lil g, can only move up as far as Ward allows him, Ward is in Talks to face Kovalev...So If lil g moves to 168, he wont go any farther because Ward will be right above him again, and we all know he doesnt want any part of Ward.

Comment

I agree but also what about his fighter fighting D level rios

Comment

I stopped watching when he started saying Jacobs would be a better opponent...seriously, the guy is the definition of paper champ. He isn't worth a damn and Murray and Lemeuix are superior. That's a joke.

Comment

Teddy is obviously bias. He doesn't complain about Thurman nor Crawford who have fought weaker comp than GGG. And he says Thurman will be the next big thing.

He's a fan of American boxers, plan and simple and will not give GGG the level of respect he deserves until he retires one of the good ole boys from New York.

He asked for a fighter with that special quality, well that was Lemule. Hard explosive puncher but he got taken to school.

What makes Quillin anymore of a challenge. In fact Qullin loses to Lemule and gets decapitated by GGG.

Right now GGG just needs to focus on Canelo and Cotto. He should try to get both fighters in the ring and stamp he place in boxing history books.

Comment

Golovkin refuses to fight the only person who started his career in or around his weight class -- Andre Ward -- and the clowns on this site and boxing journalists are giving him a pass.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                Lee, Quillin, Jacobs, Saunders. All pretty much the same person. They would all have close fights with eachother. DeGale of the "weaker" SMW division would make all these guys his b#tch if they move up to the weak 168. Two of the worst 168 non top 10 contenders, Chavez Jr and Brian Vera, already knocked out one of the best current MW's Andy Lee. That's who GGG has in front of him. Don't even get me started on Quillin, struggled with Rosado, could not beat Lee. Then you got Jacobs sufferings clean knock downs from an old Sergio Mora. Then you're gonna tell me MW is stacked and SMW is worse lol.
                this is by far the best definition of the MW division i have seen in a while...

Comment

If you take GGG out of the equation in MW. It gets pretty competitive. Like some people in here said, it's not GGG's fault for being head and shoulder above the rest. On the other hand, SMW has degale, badou jack, ramirez, dirrell bros, groves...And people claim Ward has clean out the division...

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                    You gonna pretend that Chavez wasn't two weights classes above Lee fight night but Lee was still out boxing his ass.

And you gonna pretend Lee didn't beat Vera in a rematch.

Degale is a very limited fighter in a limited division and doesn't even compare to GGG. And Degale has never beaten a world champion, something that you hold in high regard.

It wouldnt surprise me if Murray was to beat him in the near future.

Comment

Dontaes Boxing Nation is one of the most racist and black biased channels on youtube

They suck off Floyd, Ward and every other African American fighter

They hate Triple G and Kov with a passion

Comment

Working...
                      X