• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Teddy Atlas is sick of Golovkins Competition: He spazes out

Why is Atlas so upset?

He speaks the truth.

Comment

Pretty honest and I agree. Only fight I wanna see at 160 is Canelo. There is literally no other fight that means a damn at 160.

Comment

What will he say when he makes Quillin, Jacobs, Ward look like these guys he talks about?

Comment

Originally posted by Kagami Taiga View Post
          Pretty honest and I agree. Only fight I wanna see at 160 is Canelo. There is literally no other fight that means a damn at 160.

I'd rather see him fight Quillen or Lee before he moves up to 168....he kinda has no choice because there aren't many good fighters at 160

Comment

Originally posted by therealpugilist View Post
            I'd rather see him fight Quillen or Lee before he moves up to 168....he kinda has no choice because there aren't many good fighters at 160
            There are even fewer good fighters up at 168, 160 is stronger than 168.

Comment

Originally posted by Red Cyclone View Post
              What will he say when he makes Quillin, Jacobs, Ward look like these guys he talks about?
              the point is he actually has to do it first

No fighter gets credit for wins that don't exist like this guy with his die hard fans

We'll never know until he actually fights these guys until then its all speculation.

Comment

Hes never gonna fight Quillin's ***** ass and Lee? Literally a one punch wonder. He literally has nothing else. He'd have beaten lemieux tho.

Comment

Pulling the wings off the flies.... haha

Comment

the point is he actually has to do it first

No fighter gets credit for wins that don't exist like this guy with his die hard fans

We'll never know until he actually fights these guys until then its all speculation.
                    No you'll just make some excuse
                    Oh he suppose to win
                    Oh he dominated that guy
                    Oh that guy wasn't good enough it doesn't count
                    Oh that guy isn't as good as I thought he was now

He doesn't need to prove **** to you haters

Comment

Working...
                    X