Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[real talk]its not that hard to determine who the real p5p #1 is when using logic,

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jreckoning View Post
    Wlad would fight a lot different if he were 5'6 you stupic c0CKSUCKER.

So would Rigo if he were 6'6.

That's why it's stupid to compare that way.

Historically p4p was never about if so an so was x and so and so was y.
    Historically yes it was! It was invented basically to compare Robinson to Hw's of the day....

Someone tell Postol he should fight differently because he's a WW....What a clown...

Comment

Originally posted by rambov View Post
      Vlad would not. 90% of his advantage is his height and jab dude
      nah bro this the Resume4Resume list now... though how Wlad ever stacks up in that either I would like to know

Comment

Originally posted by PivotandRoll View Post
        Historically yes it was! It was invented basically to compare Robinson to Hw's of the day....

Someone tell Postol he should fight differently because he's a WW....What a clown...
        You use different skills based on your attributes.

It's meaningless anyways. You clearly have a different definition of what p4p is.

Comment

It's meaningless anyways. You clearly have a different definition of what p4p is.
          Yeah I have the right one...You have the one that suits your agenda..

Comment

nah bro this the Resume4Resume list now... though how Wlad ever stacks up in that either I would like to know
            I was responding to jreckoning

Comment

Yeah but that's because you're an idiot....A HW even at a Salido level of talent would Knock Wlad's head off in a second

Sure he would...find another sport to pretend to know

Comment

Okay try think about this ....just as a conceptual exercise...

Who is the better technical boxer/More Effective fighter? Floyd Mayweather or Juan Manuel Marquez?

Comment

Yeah I have the right one...You have the one that suits your agenda..

There are different criteria. All based on skills. Meaningless because people use different skills based on what nature gave them.

If someone is hyper successful with the skills he uses, I think he's better than a guy that doesn't.

Ratings are subjective not right or wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
                    Sure he would...find another sport to pretend to know
                    Name one guy on his resume that will be higher in the p4p rankings when it's all done....Don't worry I know there's no one (well maybe haye will be gifted it)

Comment

There are different criteria. All based on skills. Meaningless because people use different skills based on what nature gave them.

If someone is hyper successful with the skills he uses, I think he's better than a guy that doesn't.

Ratings are subjective not right or wrong.
                      Yes but the pound4pound system is only one thing and you like many people have the common misunderstanding of it.

Comment

Working...
                      X