Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[real talk]its not that hard to determine who the real p5p #1 is when using logic,

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FlatLine View Post
    Khan could rightfully be considered P4P #1.

Floyd ducked him repeatedly (and by now you all know that's not even debatable). Manny appears to be ducking him now (although it's more Roach/Arum doing the ducking I suspect).

If the top 2 or 3 perceived P4P guys duck you, then you naturally takeover their P4P spot.

In fact, does that actually make Khan P4P #1 and #2?? lol.. first time in history a fighter has occupied the top 2 P4P spots single-handedly?
    Lol nice one.

Comment

I think it's Wlad. He's defended 3 belts like 20 times and hasn't even been close to losing any of them.

Comment

It's Is not about resume...>Obviously you have to establish your ability against top level guys but it's about who would win if they were all the exact same size.... Names like Rigo, Floyd, Loma, Gamboa, Pacquiao come to mind....guys who if they were MW's or CW or HW's would dominate

Comment

Originally posted by PivotandRoll View Post
          It's Is not about resume...>Obviously you have to establish your ability against top level guys but it's about who would win if they were all the exact same size.... Names like Rigo, Floyd, Loma, Gamboa, Pacquiao come to mind....guys who if they were MW's or CW or HW's would dominate

No it isn't. Why do people say that?

I can't shrink Wlad and balloon up Rigo. It's fricking silly.

Comment

I have no problem putting Wlad or Kovalev at 1

Comment

Originally posted by jreckoning View Post

Because that's what it is you blubbering moron. Its called the Pound4Pound list not the Win4Win list...

I (who unlike apparently am not a complete moron) am very able to imagine Rigo as a HW or Wlad as a SBW.... Either fights ends very quickly with Wlad out cold mind you...

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
                I have no problem putting Wlad or Kovalev at 1
                Yeah but that's because you're an idiot....A HW even at a Salido level of talent would Knock Wlad's head off in a second

Comment

Originally posted by jreckoning View Post

For example in an enlightened world Gamboa may even be ahead of Crawford P4P because strictly speaking ....Gamboa would beat the **** out of him if they were the same size...

Comment

Originally posted by PivotandRoll View Post
                    Because that's what it is you blubbering moron. Its called the Pound4Pound list not the Win4Win list...

I (who unlike apparently am not a complete moron) am very able to imagine Rigo as a HW or Wlad as a SBW.... Either fights ends very quickly with Wlad out cold mind you...
                    Wlad would fight a lot different if he were 5'6 you stupic c0CKSUCKER.

So would Rigo if he were 6'6.

That's why it's stupid to compare that way.

Historically p4p was never about if so an so was x and so and so was y.

Skills are the issue. People use different skills based on their physical attributes.

But it's all subjective... shrink who you want. Make Pac 240.
                    Doesn't mean much.
                    Last edited by jreckoning; 10-17-2015, 06:39 PM.

Comment

Vlad would not. 90% of his advantage is his height and jab dude

Comment

Working...
                      X