Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[real talk]its not that hard to determine who the real p5p #1 is when using logic,

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FlatLine View Post
    Khan could rightfully be considered P4P #1.

Floyd ducked him repeatedly (and by now you all know that's not even debatable). Manny appears to be ducking him now (although it's more Roach/Arum doing the ducking I suspect).

If the top 2 or 3 perceived P4P guys duck you, then you naturally takeover their P4P spot.

In fact, does that actually make Khan P4P #1 and #2?? lol.. first time in history a fighter has occupied the top 2 P4P spots single-handedly?
    That made me laugh. Thanks, Khan!

Comment

Originally posted by PivotandRoll View Post
      Okay try think about this ....just as a conceptual exercise...

Who is the better technical boxer/More Effective fighter? Floyd Mayweather or Juan Manuel Marquez?
      Mayweather would be number 1 on my list because of the skills he used and the resume he has.

But I am not going to make Mayweather a heavyweight.

Comment

It's feels to me you are suggesting Wlad would be some fleet footed WW or something....When that make's no sense as there are actual fleet footed HW's

Comment

Originally posted by PivotandRoll View Post
          It's feels to me you are suggesting Wlad would be some fleet footed WW or something....When that make's no sense as there are actual fleet footed HW's
          I don't shrink or enlarge anyone.

Comment

Originally posted by jreckoning View Post
            Mayweather would be number 1 on my list because of the skills he used and the resume he has.

But I am not going to make Mayweather a heavyweight.
            I don't know to be honest.....a few years ago yes....But I don't know .. A lot of great skilled fighters out there... I think Loma is way superior to Manny P4P at this moment and that although an easy fight to score for Floyd was hard fought every second...I don't think anyone the same size as Gamboa can beat him.. Rigo...Donaire can still knock anyone his size with one shot and has elite speed...

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingIsGreat View Post
              That made me laugh. Thanks, Khan!
              It has to be him....Or his little brother or something

Comment

Originally posted by richardt View Post
                Were you born yesterday??? EVERYONE knows that for YEARS Jones was not only the PFP#1, he was the FIGHTER OF THE DECADE!! On top of that is an ATG! How the hell could you NOT know any of this unless you were born yesterday??!! Your attempt at comic relief was an epic fail.
                you simpleton,i said that roy jones could never be considered p4p #1 (in todays age) even tho hes still active and has a great resume,reade between the lines bruh

Comment

It definitely has to be Andre Ward. I mean, c'mon it's inexcusable that Floyd ducked Andre for so long.

Comment

Originally posted by STAX ON DECK View Post
                    you simpleton,i said that roy jones could never be considered p4p #1 (in todays age) even tho hes still active and has a great resume,reade between the lines bruh
                    I read between your LAME lines and those lines are still lame! Jones is ATG! That means he would be successful in ANY era! that's the point of ATG! When a fighter is in the top 1-2 in division history, and on top of that, an ATG, that means they are either the best or being measured against the best. Your statement was lame as hell.

Comment

Working...
                    X