Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[real talk]its not that hard to determine who the real p5p #1 is when using logic,

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [real talk]its not that hard to determine who the real p5p #1 is when using logic,

the requisite for #1 has never changed in the entire histoyr of the sport,and it never will.

its about which (non retired) fighter currently has the best resume and is doing the most,its really that simple

so now,it is up to us (the fans) to determine which non retired boxer has the best resume and isnt looking like he will lose anytime soon,

to me,that is easily confined to none other then andre ward,but i aint mad atcha if u have pacuqioa #1,especially after he beat khans butt
    Last edited by STAX ON DECK; 10-17-2015, 02:36 AM.

Originally posted by STAX ON DECK View Post
    the requisite for #1 has never changed in the entire histoyr of the sport,and it never will.

its about which (non retired) fighter currently has the best resume and is doing the most,its really that simple

so now,it is up to us (the fans) to determine which non retired boxer has the best resume and isnt looking like he will lose anytime soon,

to me,that is easily confined to none other then andre ward,but i aint mad atcha if u have pacuqioa #1,especially after he beat khans butt
    ward is certainly doing the most. boxing, lawsuits, church group ticket give aways, trying to find unknown australians to fight like zac dunn.

Comment

I never thought I'd see the day but Staxx is speaking a lot of truth lately. I'll give the man credit for that. Esp after acknowledging Pac as #2.

Comment

If u talk resume, Manny has the best one right now but I dont think the P4P list should work like that. It should be what have u done lately. Ward is clearly a top guy but he needs to fight top guys ASAP.

Look at that sh**tty list. Gonzales no.1??Ward ok.. Kovalev no3??? GGG no.4??? Rigondeaux no.5??? Crawford over Manny??? wTF is this **** lol. Except from Ward and Manny,who the f**ck these guys beat to be in that position? Wlad should be way higher too. Hes top 3...

Comment

well ward isn't looking like he will lose anytime soon. look at the guys he tried to fight the last 4 years: truax, sartison, paul smith, pavlik, zac dunn

Comment

PAC is clear #1 atm. Has been since defeating Bradley IMO.

Even Ward today, in a P4P fight, couldn't beat Pacquiao. Resume wise or in an actual contest.

Comment

thats actually not how the true p4p has been ranked that actually started recently because of politics. the true p4p is supposed be the best fighter in the world period

Comment

Originally posted by Cinci Champ View Post
                thats actually not how the true p4p has been ranked that actually started recently because of politics. the true p4p is supposed be the best fighter in the world period
                the better the fighters u beat (resume)determine if u are the best fighter in the world......buts its also what your doing at present time combined,for instance roy jones has a great resume but would never be considered p4p #1 or close to it

Comment

Originally posted by Showtime.. View Post
                  PAC is clear #1 atm. Has been since defeating Bradley IMO.

Even Ward today, in a P4P fight, couldn't beat Pacquiao. Resume wise or in an actual contest.
                  unlikely,,if ward was a WW he would school pac just like TBE did

i seriously dont understand how pac fanboys dont see that hes not good with movement and technical boxers

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
                    ward is certainly doing the most. boxing, lawsuits, church group ticket give aways, trying to find unknown australians to fight like zac dunn.
                    see,people like u talk alot of **** but never answer the damn question cause u aint got an answer,

who is ur p4p #1 atm??

Comment

Working...
                    X