Comments Thread For: Pacquiao Stands Firm on "One More" Then Retirement

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hardvibes View Post
    Must really suck to be blind.

Do you have the guts to watch all that follows from the beginning to the end? No you don't.
    How do I know? Because you're scared to be proven wrong.
    (and not because you already watched the fight 10.000 times and blablabla tbe, tmt and all the flom0 bullcrap) You blindly trust corrupt compubox operators and judges.
    THIS...is not about opinions, and it's MORE than slow motion. It's just the pure truth on camera.

I wish I could force you like this, but unfortunately I can't:

It's useless to keep asking you. Just join my ignore list and enjoy it.
    OUTSTANDING videos. Proof of what Stupid Asses all these racist Fraud Pedcheater Jr fans are. Corrupt commentating and compubox all debuffed. My original score of 115-113 for Pac seems VERY generous to Pedcheater Jr after watching these videos.

Comment

Pacman vs Berto

Comment

Pac vs. Sadam Ali @ 144.

Comment

Yes it's time for retirement. With Floyd gone there is nothing left for him to prove. Now if he could only convince Kobe to do the same.

Comment

Originally posted by wlliam View Post
            Obsess much? Lol

Give it up man! Pac lost...you just gotta get over it. I bet ur scared of that rematch happening huh? You cant handle Pac losing to Floyd once...imagine Pac losing TWICE to Floyd.

Flows be like them commentators:

PAC slipped a punch and countered right on Froid face.

commentators: Good shot by Floyd .

Comment

Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
              But he did..with one arm at that. Fighting a roided up IV man.

You need to watch this. These are rounds that should have gone to pac. For the win.

round 3 investigation

round 6-7-8 investigation

round 1-2 invstigation

Who's got game? Damn right its the Pacman!

Do you eat, drink and **** in slow motion too?

Comment

Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
                But he did..with one arm at that. Fighting a roided up IV man.

You need to watch this. These are rounds that should have gone to pac. For the win.

round 3 investigation

round 6-7-8 investigation

round 1-2 invstigation

Who's got game? Damn right its the Pacman!
                :gay:

Comment

finally *******s can die out many needs to fight danny Garcia you talked all that **** but back down from the challenge amir khan is washed up

Comment

Originally posted by Elotero View Post
                    :gay:
                    So who do you all think he should fight.? Honestly we could name guys and why and why not. I think it boils down to Mayweather 2, Marquez 5, Canelo at a catchweight (if he beats Cotto) or as crazy as it sounds GGG (at a catchweight). These are the only fights that could properly motivate him. The others would be Garcia ( needs to erase doubts about Herrera and Pederson) (easiest fight for Pac to me. ) Winner of Thurmon-Porter. Porter is easier too. Khan ( Roach angle would be used , but who has he beaten to get this shot.) He is all talk and is ducking Brook. Malinaggi (just for hater reasons, defamation of character if Manny really wanted to sue that d level fighter). Brook( not known by mainstream fans. ) Crawford (same as Brook) Postol (Same as Brook and Postol) Bradley3 or Rios 2 whoever wins. (Been there done that.) So who do you all think he should fight?

Comment

Originally posted by hardvibes View Post
                      This one is a decent video. But still think Pacquiao lost a close fight.

Comment

Working...
                      X