Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao Stands Firm on "One More" Then Retirement

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Putting a beatdown on either Garcia or Khan would be great either way.

Comment

Originally posted by GOD-FR33 View Post
      You do realize that Manny won the first three fights, right? You sound like a hater to me. Roidquez, like Floyd had to cheat to win. Never has Juan been so "HULK" like in the ring, before. On top of that, he hires a criminal PED pusher. Smh. That win has an asterisk by it, just the Floyd's win does. You so called boxing fans on here need to step your IQ up before posting.
      The accusations you're making against Marquez, could also be made against Pacquiao. Neither were randomly drug tested. Unfortunately, Team Pacquiao had little interest in random drug testing til the outcome of that last fight. Team Pacquiao has no one but themselves to blame for that loss.

Likewise, they only have themselves to blame for the loss to Mayweather. Official losses far outweigh than any opinionated 'asterisk.'

Comment

Originally posted by radioraheem View Post
        The accusations you're making against Marquez, could also be made against Pacquiao. Neither were randomly drug tested. Unfortunately, Team Pacquiao had little interest in random drug testing til the outcome of that last fight. Team Pacquiao has no one but themselves to blame for that loss.

Likewise, they only have themselves to blame for the loss to Mayweather. Official losses far outweigh than any opinionated 'asterisk.'
        Nah. You can kinda just use your brain and eyes to know JMM was on roids. Even Floyd said so, and this was when he was still spouting his racism and hatred towards Pac.

Floyd literally did cheat against Pac, its not a matter of debate, IVs are considered PEDs and are banned.

And everyone in the industry, agrees, even many of FLoyds biggest supporters, you only use 7 freaking saline packs for one, and only one thing. To flush out evidence of cheating.

You only flush out evidence of cheating, if you are cheating. Floyd cheated hardcore against Pac. After his obviously BS campaign against cheating, you should be ashamed for continuing to defend Fraud.

Comment

I wish Manny woulda just called it a career already. He's got nothing to prove. If he wants to go out with a W fair enough doe. Kinda hope he doesn't pick Crawford cuz I feel Crawford is being so overhyped right now if Manny beats him (which I suspect he will) I think we'll get Manny sticking around longer. Hope he blasts out Khan & hangs em up.

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
            Putting a beatdown on either Garcia or Khan would be great either way.
            He wont fight either , Id love to see him fight Garcia at 147 not some silly CW .

Comment

He should have one more showcase fight in the Phillipines since he is campaigning for political office there.

Comment

Originally posted by ModernTalking View Post

Flows be like them commentators:

PAC slipped a punch and countered right on Froid face.

commentators: Good shot by Floyd .
                Nah, that is what happened in the first 2 Marquez fights.

Comment

Originally posted by GOD-FR33 View Post
                  You do realize that Manny won the first three fights, right? You sound like a hater to me. Roidquez, like Floyd had to cheat to win. Never has Juan been so "HULK" like in the ring, before. On top of that, he hires a criminal PED pusher. Smh. That win has an asterisk by it, just the Floyd's win does. You so called boxing fans on here need to step your IQ up before posting.
                  Nope, because I watched them.

Comment

Not sure if this really is Pacs last fight, either way he will fight a Top Rank guy.

None of those guys can beat Manny, I want to see him fight a real welter.

Comment

pacquiao will lose to every top welterweight and to the top 140lbers
                      shawn porter, keith thurman kell brook, (he MAY beat amir khan), terence crawford, marcos maidana and victor postol
                      thats why they're not calling out any TOP names.
                      why dont pacquiao go to 154? and fight erislandy lara? step his toe in 154? **** damn that why not do what real champions do and face a MIDDLEWEIGHT

Comment

Working...
                      X