No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao Stands Firm on "One More" Then Retirement

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MC Hammer View Post
    To blatantly deny reality the way you pac fans do is deserving of a study. I truly believe that if psychologists were boxing fans then this study would be occurring as we speak. This refusal to see truth has to be indicative of some mental disorder. Its like a voluntary schizophrenia.
    I been saying this for years they not right in the head , its not normal to rationalize the way they do in the face of all the proof against their extremism , what they have is definitely a form of insanity .

Comment

Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
      I been saying this for years they not right in the head , its not normal to rationalize the way they do in the face of all the proof against their extremism , what they have is definitely a form of insanity .
      The mirror is your friend hehehe

Comment

Yea time for a new chapter

Comment

He can't retire without avenging getting his head knocked off into smitherines by JMM.
          Marquez will forever have bragging rights over Pacquiao

Comment

Really?

Originally posted by Street View Post
            He can't retire without avenging getting his head knocked off into smitherines by JMM.
            Marquez will forever have bragging rights over Pacquiao

You do realize that Manny won the first three fights, right? You sound like a hater to me. Roidquez, like Floyd had to cheat to win. Never has Juan been so "HULK" like in the ring, before. On top of that, he hires a criminal PED pusher. Smh. That win has an asterisk by it, just the Floyd's win does. You so called boxing fans on here need to step your IQ up before posting.

Comment

Originally Posted by Reloaded View Post
              Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
              The mirror is your friend hehehe
              The shifting of blame is part of your sickness anyone that opposes you becomes in your mind worse than you , but in reality are not a fraction of you .

You really do need professional help the way you think is just lost somewhere between delusional and irrational .

Comment

Khan looks ready

Let's get it on folks

Comment

The shifting of blame is part of your sickness anyone that opposes you becomes in your mind worse than you , but in reality are not a fraction of you .

You really do need professional help the way you think is just lost somewhere between delusional and irrational .
                  In reality 750ml of IVS is your friend.

Let's drink to that.

Comment

Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
                    In reality 750ml of IVS is your friend.

Let's drink to that.
                    You always give a child answer , you got real problems kid .

Comment

You always give a child answer , you got real problems kid .
                      Sure kiddo

Comment

Working...
                      X