Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mayweather's IV injection (Master thread)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
    If he were easily beaten Floyd would have KO'd him. Floyd had the worst punch stats of his entire career. A far cry from being easy. What makes it more intriguing is Manny only had one good arm and could only do so much. Yet Floyd couldnt capitalize. All praise to the man that hugs and runs his way to a victory with a one armed man. Floyds fans have proven continuously they are some of if not the most ignorant species in human life form.
    More amazing is how he denied PAC a standard shot in his shoulder, water, & other things and got away with an Ex post facto TUE!

Who else could pull that off???

Comment

• Originally posted by Slip Stream View Post

"I have crossed the paths of gods run amok with happiness, as they cast rainbows into darkness, oh so beautiful. I have struggled along where misery resides in the shadows, where it nestles so completely that darkness is light but still I see no investigation in all of this. Where is the Hauser, where is the torrent of inquires from 'legitimate' journalists? I have asked many but now I must ask a turkey on this auspicious 24 hour period of gluttony and 'family' time."

"Gobble gobble, gobble, gobble, gobble, gobble, gobble, gobble, gobble, gobble, gobble, gobble, gobble, gobble, gobble, gobble, gobble, gobble, gobble, gobble, gobble, gobble, gobble, gobble, gobble, gobble, gobble, gobble, gobble, gobble, gobble, gobble, gobble, gobble, gobble, gobble, gobble, gobble, gobble, gobble, gobble...."

"Ugh, by the power cosmic I deem you to be more useful!"

Hahahaha!

I heard the Ployd is enjoying a bounty after working Manny both pre fight and post fight. His negotiation skills!!! Think about Manhattan island being sold for 22 dollars in worthless glass beads!!!

LMAO!

Happy thanksgiving !

Comment

• Hmmm..

The great turkey must know the truth..

Maybe Slip should ask the great Turkey.

Comment

• Happy Thanksgiving!

Floyd MayVader & fanny pacman wish us all to keep buying their fights or the people they promote.

We can thankfully keep giving money to them!

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
            Hmmm..

The great turkey must know the truth..

Maybe Slip should ask the great Turkey.

Was it really worth bumping this abortion of a thread for that ****ty post? Is that vitali klitschko on the turkey's vag?

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by considerthis View Post
                Was it really worth bumping this abortion of a thread for that ****ty post? Is that vitali klitschko on the turkey's vag?
                'Klit' -schko - gets? It's suppose to be a joke

But anyway, that's just a side joke from what the picture really depicts. Which you won't really get what it stands for. That's a secret.

If you're not a flowtard which you obviously are, You should get it. 😝

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
                  'Klit' -schko - gets? It's suppose to be a joke

But anyway, that's just a side joke from what the picture really depicts. Which you won't really get what it stands for. That's a secret.

If you're not a flowtard which you obviously are, You should get it. 😝
                  It's technically not anatomically correct. His name isn't vitali labiaschko. Oh well...close enough.

Comment

• Just finished Thanksgiving and all of the relatives are gone. Anyone hear anything about a scandal or an investigation yet?

Comment

• Originally posted by Slip Stream View Post
                      Just finished Thanksgiving and all of the relatives are gone. Anyone hear anything about a scandal or an investigation yet?
                      Not yet...but i was hoping that was why this was bumped. Instead it was spoon showing his ineptitude when it comes to the female anatomy. No surprise there i guess.

Comment

Working...
                      X