Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mayweather's IV injection (Master thread)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pac was a hype job. Beat "significant" fighters Floyd had already beat. All Pac ever did was shimmy around thinking he was Bruce Lee, jab his right, and then charge his opponents with his straight left. That's all Pac's signature move. Look at the Marquez bouts, those two were just jollying around in the ring until one of them was destroyed. In all fights Marquez was serving Pac's face and vise versa. Marquez has never been KO's in his career. Pac reminds me of Tua, up until he fought elite like Lewis, he was just Left Hook Tua. Same thing with Pac Floyd. Pac was just never at Floyd's level. HBO swears on the Margarito bout, as if the drained Margarito was anything close to a Floyd Mayweather Jr.

It's sad Pac fans are hurt on the loss. They claim round 4, more than a 1000 failed youtube videod, a 6 second Turtled up Floyd on the ropes made him lose, and in slow motion. People seem to forget how rounds are scored. Round 4 doesnt total a 12 round performance. Jesus... lol

Comment

• "Oh Deer Ward, I wanna know bout a vestigation, pweese Ward?!?!?"

Comment

• Originally posted by Slip Stream View Post

"Oh Deer Ward, I wanna know bout a vestigation, pweese Ward?!?!?"
        "Oh Deer Ward, I wanna see wideos of Fyoyd weing wandomwy dwag taste ted wy YU HES HEY DEE HEY, pweese Ward

Comment

• Originally posted by Rath View Post
          "Oh Deer Ward, I wanna see wideos of Fyoyd weing wandomwy dwag taste ted wy YU HES HEY DEE HEY, pweese Ward
          Reverting to your native tongue I see, baby.

Comment

• Rath,

Slip got you good! Your native tongue!!! LMAO.

In slow motion nothing changes.

Comment

• Originally posted by SugarKaineHook View Post
              Pac was a hype job. Beat "significant" fighters Floyd had already beat. All Pac ever did was shimmy around thinking he was Bruce Lee, jab his right, and then charge his opponents with his straight left. That's all Pac's signature move. Look at the Marquez bouts, those two were just jollying around in the ring until one of them was destroyed. In all fights Marquez was serving Pac's face and vise versa. Marquez has never been KO's in his career. Pac reminds me of Tua, up until he fought elite like Lewis, he was just Left Hook Tua. Same thing with Pac Floyd. Pac was just never at Floyd's level. HBO swears on the Margarito bout, as if the drained Margarito was anything close to a Floyd Mayweather Jr.

It's sad Pac fans are hurt on the loss. They claim round 4, more than a 1000 failed youtube videod, a 6 second Turtled up Floyd on the ropes made him lose, and in slow motion. People seem to forget how rounds are scored. Round 4 doesnt total a 12 round performance. Jesus... lol
              They love Manny, not boxing. Most of them think Manny is better than Sugar Ray Robinson. Marquez destroyed the myth of Manny. Then PAC faced the very, very dangerous Algieri. He beat a slow Rios. Beat Bradly in a rematch! Now the Superhero Manny took on his arch enemy Floyd Mayweather, and lost.

Marquez destroyed his head, Floyd destroyed his mind. Which is worse?
              Face down near death Manny? Revived by smelling salts.
              Pride Destroyed, excuse making Manny.

Those two men, Marquez & Mayweather, are both guilty of destroying the Myth of Manny.

Comment

• Originally posted by Slip Stream View Post
                Reverting to your native tongue I see, baby.
                you want another kindergarten discussion?

Comment

• Originally posted by Rath View Post
                  you want another kindergarten discussion?
                  Again, isn't that your grade level or at least one you aspire to? In special education of course.

Comment

• damn I still cant believe floyd needed to cheat, but all the signs were their.

Comment

• Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
                      Refs, USADA, NSAC, .... they let Floyd do what they do not let others do.

Floyd could do whatever and the refs will do NOTHING.
                      Khan gets deducted not one but 2 points vs Peterson for pushing. There is a special rule for Floyd only. He can take something on the prohibited list and not pay the consequences. Foul frequently and not pay the consequences.

Khan gets deducted 2 points in this fight:

Kenny Bayless says nothing to Floyd:

Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
                      Nice find. Shows the biased of this sport favors someone.
                      Yup, when you look closely, you see things that are just plain wrong.

Floyd gets the preferential treatment every time. That's why when he had it his way, his preference was to fight in Vegas.

Comment

Working...
                      X