Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mayweather's IV injection (Master thread)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
    So USADA is looking in the wrong direction?
    How many episodes in the Colombo-esq investigation need to happen before Pumpkin Head Manny is brought to justice!

Manny is guilty of being beaten by Floyd, easily. Guilty of not being able to read & write, he can't even check a box??? Or put a ***** x or check in a box???!!!

Guilty of letting his Pinoy Nation down!

Guilty of being Mexicuted by Marquez? The so called, Mexicutioner was Mexicuted! How ***** crazy is that? Marquez flipped the script! OMGad!!!

Marquez is an Anesthesiologist! He put the PAC nation in a Comatose state globally. Faded, penetrated, & deeply devastated! Marquez nutted up on y'all!

Get him a job in Politics! Manny is punch drunk enough to be qualified!

Hoover promised "a chicken in every pot and a car in every garage.”
    Back in the day.

Manny promises half a lumpia a day, while buying jinkee an island?
    WTF is that?

That is f'd up beyond reason.

B1tch Axx fake Axx fake-iOu!

Jimmy Kimmel needs to break that reality down!!!!

I was just responding to the poster who tried to imply that WADA would have reviewed the Floyd incident in respect to the WADA code and standards. It just doesn't work that way. Reviewing that USADA is following their codes and standards is separate from an individual athlete (Floyd) being tested.

As for USADA, NSAC already found their protocol to be UNACCEPTABLE. So you can start with that tidbit of information. Then its downhill after that for Floyd!

Comment

• Down hill? Nothing will happen.

I hope I am wrong, but nothing will happen. I pray I am wrong.

Please let something happen.....

Comment

• Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
        What you are not understanding is that WADA doesn't look at it the way you stated. At least not initially.

As stated, WADA has no obligation to review a TUE application. Its stated right here:
        "WADA retains the right (but not the obligation) to review the TUE
        decisions"

As for reviewing the WADA Code and Standards, its not at an individual basis like you are implying. WADA does not manage it the way you are stating. WADA would be reviewing USADA in general to see how they are applying their standards. So again, they do not look at and in fact do not know that a given sample is Floyd's since the samples do not say "This tested sample is Floyd's".

So only if they find during their reviews that USADA is not following their Code, then they would look deeper.

So WADA may find something if they are looking at the right direction or they may not. Its not a 2 hour Colombo investigation where Colombo knows who did it throughout the program.

So with all your so-called evidence of the USADA complicity with Mayweather's alleged years of using peds and manipulating the system, it's still not enough to warrant an investigation of their practices? Maybe deep down you know outside of your iv scandal conspiracy the USADA is doing it's job and the wada knows It's a reputable organization.

Also, using your very own logic, the wada had the right, but not the obligation to investigate Russia and still did. Why? Because they had substantial reason to do so, which is what's lacking in Mayweather's case.

I've said it before and I'll say it again if there's something fishy going on it will come out sooner or later but the damning evidence that will forever taint Mayweather's career will have nothing to do with the accusations and speculation spewed by heart broken Pac fans on this thread, that will require actual evidence.

Comment

I was just responding to the poster who tried to imply that WADA would have reviewed the Floyd incident in respect to the WADA code and standards. It just doesn't work that way. Reviewing that USADA is following their codes and standards is separate from an individual athlete (Floyd) being tested.

As for USADA, NSAC already found their protocol to be UNACCEPTABLE. So you can start with that tidbit of information. Then its downhill after that for Floyd!
          Also your assertion makes no sense since reviewing a granted tue has to involve the individual athlete that requested it as each tue would be unique to that athlete's medical situation.
          Last edited by AllEyesOpen; 11-13-2015, 01:36 AM.

Comment

I have always seen & known what the big questions are.
            Getting answers is the challenge!

Whom will ask them?
            What will be asked?
            When will it happen?
            Why???? IV? TUE? Shoulder? tight socks & talking to God?

My point is that even though nothing will come of it...
            It will be forgotten.

I believe Castillo beat Floyd in the first fight, what I saw, & my opinion based on what I saw.

I can't change that decision. I accept that others saw it differently.
            The judges!
            "I believe Castillo beat Floyd in the first fight, what I saw, & my opinion based on what I saw."

"I can't change that decision. I accept that others saw it differently.
            The judges!"

This is where we part ways, my friend...

i saw castillo beat floyd in the first fight....and nobody can change that...

it is not about "changing decision"....it is about standing pat on what you believe in...

we watch boxing to enjoy it and to "play judges", as well as we love to score cards...

if memory serves, even the tv crew covering that bout was for castillo....

it is not about changing decision, it is telling it as it is...

Comment

Nothing of any merit to investigate. The Attorney General has nothing to look into. You, Rath, Spoon, and a few other Super Heros will have to clean up boxing, and bring down Floyd MayVader, TMT, & Al Haymon.

Join forces with De La Hoya... Seize the chance to reach out to Broner now that there is a crack in his relationship with MayVader.

But I warn you!!! The force runs strong with the evil empire!

Last approach is to get Beiber on your side! He knows things!
              He knows kicking it with Floyd enhances his name.

I heard PAC & jimmy Kimmel were polishing each other's light sabers in preparation for the coming battle.

Originally posted by ADP02 View Post

Remember that the NSAC doctor who examined and considering Floyd's medical stats as well, didn't state that Floyd was unfit to fight nor severely dehydrated, right? The doctor signed off and certified that Floyd was fit to fight.
              No matter what you say, this is called evidence!

Right?

Evidence you ask:
              - A witness: NSAC doctor that examined Floyd didn't conclude that Floyd was severely dehydrated. Right?
              - Blood pressure, pulse rate all were normal. Similar stats as several others examined that day. None of the others required an IV. Right?
              - You do not get dehydrated by giving urine. False statement by Floyd/Ellerbe.Right?
              - You do not get dehydrated by giving blood 10 days before. False statement by Floyd/Ellerbe. Right?
              - You do not get dehydrated by just saying "workout" but not doing any high intensity long workouts. Its May 1st. Floyd would be lying to us if he said that is what he did on May 1st. False statement by Floyd/Ellerbe. Right?
              - According to Floyd fans, Floyd looked great at the weigh in. Right?
              - At weigh in, Floyd drank and drank and drank. Simple question. Why the IV? Right?
              - USADA/WADA do not recommend an IV and state that evidence proves that oral rehydration is as and has shown to be more effective! Right?
              - USADA/WADA states if there is an alternative (to an IV), then you do that instead and do NOT give a TUE. Now re-read previous point. BINGO! Right?
              - Floyd/USADA had a contract ready where if Floyd used requested a TUE and/or came back positive, it could be hidden under the rugs and nobody would know about it. Right?
              - Floyd did have a TUE for an item that was on the prohibited list. So the above point shows that it was all planned. Right?
              - Floyd had 3 places on the pre-fight form where he was supposed to reveal any injections he had, any medical conditions, and explain if he took vitamins. Floyd didn't do that. Nor did he tell the NSAC doctors that he was severally dehydrated. Why? Because the NSAC doctors would laugh and tell him, drink some water or Gatorade and Floyd will be all good. That is, Floyd was not severely dehydrated and wouldn't be able to use that silly excuse. Right?

According to the same fight, it doesn't take much for NSAC to request an investigation. You just need to incorrectly check the incorrect checkbox of a form and you are finished! SO what is taking NSAC so long to investigate the Nevada guy named Floyd Mayweather?

You let me know from my above statements, how many points do you agree with and disagree with. Most if not all points on their own deserve at the very least an investigation. Now add all those points and you have yourself credible issues as far as what has transpired.
              Since there isn't an investigation, like you said about Manny, its su****ious. Right?

Exhibit 1

Exhibit 2

Exhibit 3
              Check Floyd's/Ellerbe's response video on silly excuses.

Exhibit 4

That is an incorrect statement. NSAC has shown that it does NOT take much to start an investigation going. A simple checkbox is all it takes to request the attorney general to investigate the issue. Again, Floyd did not fill out the form correctly in 3 different places.

Then there is the above evidence that would make anyone question why Floyd needed an IV.

If I would have presented these facts to Columbo, he would have seen what's up in the first minute of the episode!

Then for the rest of the episode, Columbo would be hanging around USADA and Floyd like glue .... and that means, you are guilty!

Columbo: "Just one more thing Mr Travis Tygart (USADA). So you have this WADA Code that you say that you follow yet you let Floyd give you a contract to give to Manny where if Floyd tested positive for PEDs, he can get a retroactive TUE and nobody needed to know about it? Not even Floyd's opponent? Not the NSAC?"

Tygart: "Drrrr .... Floyd, this guy is onto us! This guy is good!!!"

Columbo: "So Floyd, after all these years of saying the opposite, you actually thought that saying giving urine and blood 10 days before contributed to your dehydration and think that its a good excuse?

Floyd: "Like I said before, I make weight easily. I just needed to top up my fluids and my friend Travis, I mean USADA, was cool with all that!"

Last edited by ADP02; 11-13-2015, 02:01 AM.

Comment

• Why duz this keep getting bumped?

Comment

• Originally posted by AllEyesOpen View Post
                  Also your assertion makes no sense since reviewing a granted tue has to involve the individual athlete that requested it as each tue would be unique to that athlete's medical situation.
                  These PAC-O-FOOLS are just LOCO!

Comment

These PAC-O-FOOLS are just LOCO!
                    in one of your most recent post, you wrote:

"I can't change that decision. I accept that others saw it differently.
                    The judges!"

so you have a different standard when it comes to "PAC-O-FOOLS"?

you can not accept they saw differently than you?

ping pong ping pong ping pong

Comment

That is an incorrect statement. NSAC has shown that it does NOT take much to start an investigation going. A simple checkbox is all it takes to request the attorney general to investigate the issue. Again, Floyd did not fill out the form correctly in 3 different places.

Then there is the above evidence that would make anyone question why Floyd needed an IV.

If I would have presented these facts to Columbo, he would have seen what's up in the first minute of the episode!

Then for the rest of the episode, Columbo would be hanging around USADA and Floyd like glue .... and that means, you are guilty!

Columbo: "Just one more thing Mr Travis Tygart (USADA). So you have this WADA Code that you say that you follow yet you let Floyd give you a contract to give to Manny where if Floyd tested positive for PEDs, he can get a retroactive TUE and nobody needed to know about it? Not even Floyd's opponent? Not the NSAC?"

Tygart: "Drrrr .... Floyd, this guy is onto us! This guy is good!!!"

Columbo: "So Floyd, after all these years of saying the opposite, you actually thought that saying giving urine and blood 10 days before contributed to your dehydration and think that its a good excuse?

Floyd: "Like I said before, I make weight easily. I just needed to top up my fluids and my friend Tygart, I mean USADA, was cool with all that!"
                      Nothing is happening.

Bob Marley music playing... I.. I.... Aye, I beat/shot the PACYY , but I did not shoot Freddie Roach.....

Sheriff Arum always hated me, oh why? I don't know???
                      He said kill Floyd/Ployd before he beats PAC.

Ployd beat Manny in Self defense...

Song ends.

Beating Manny is not a capital offense.

If Floyd is guilty he will pay. Ployd beat the manny... But he swears it was in self defense. He also said it easy money!!! Oooohooooh. (Wailers singing background!)
                      Last edited by Zaroku; 11-13-2015, 02:23 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X