Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mayweather's IV injection (Master thread)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by considerthis View Post
    Why would anyone need to bring foth factual evidence that an investigation isn't happening, when there isn't an investigation happening? That's like asking for evidence that water is wet. Still...no investigation. You guys just want to argue about speculation that mayweqther was on peds. The same could be done with pac, and would you be convinced otherwise? Can you not see the futility?
    The thing is that YOU and other Floyd fans have done this not just for a few months, like the Floyd IV scandal but for 6+ years. Where were you during those 6+ years? Were you waiting for an investigation to discuss Manny is a cheater or perhaps the evidence was the key reason? Or you had NOTHING and it didn't matter?

There is evidence that Floyd's excuses are just that excuses. Floyd could NOT have been severely dehydrated. Nor does he state it in the pre-fight form. Nor does the NSAC doctor agree that Floyd was severely dehydrated nor does the examination charts point to that. In fact it points to Floyd being in good condition!

The NSAC doctors certified and signed stating that Floyd was OK and fit to fight.

So once there are gaps then its like saying "water is wet"

Comment

• Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
      Well, in my books, that is why people complain about Floyd fights. How can one say he won this and that without bringing up these points? Cherry picks opponents then takes away advantages.

To the casual fan they may miss all that but not when you have been watching boxing as long as some of us have.
      No arguments here! None at all!

Comment

The thing is that YOU and other Floyd fans have done this not just for a few months, like the Floyd IV scandal but for 6+ years. Where were you during those 6+ years? Were you waiting for an investigation to discuss Manny is a cheater or perhaps the evidence was the key reason? Or you had NOTHING and it didn't matter?

There is evidence that Floyd's excuses are just that excuses. Floyd could NOT have been severely dehydrated. Nor does he state it in the pre-fight form. Nor does the NSAC doctor agree that Floyd was severely dehydrated nor does the examination charts point to that. In fact it points to Floyd being in good condition!

The NSAC doctors certified and signed stating that Floyd was OK and fit to fight.

So once there are gaps then its like saying "water is wet"
        Don't get me confused with someone who cares about all your nonsense. I believe pac was on peds but i don't care enough to start some crusade to try to convince others. Floyd probably used peds too...once again, i don't care. The funny thing about this thread is you guys actually think your going to change peoples minds or there's an investigation coming lol.

Comment

So what exactly is your counter point to the fact that there's NO INVESTIGATION. If you say collaborative corruption across multiple organizations I'm going to accuse you of deflecting.
          NSAC said that USADA's issues can no longer be considered just an anomaly. If they continue on that path, they would no longer be able to do what they do in the state of Nevada.

Going back some years but the UCI was given big money by Lance Armstrong's representatives as donations. USADA who investigated, called that a conflict of interest. Now Floyd's representatives continuously give USADA money. Is that not a conflict of interest?

Finally, Floyd directed USADA to have Manny sign a contract where if FLoyd tested positive, he can then get a retroactive TUE and not have to let Manny nor the NSAC know about it. Now that is some shady stuff!! Now go back to my 2nd point about conflict of interest!!! BINGO!!!

USADA was supposed to be part of the picture to improve the standards. Not so that Floyd can use loophole. Is this why we had to wait 6 years for that fight?

Comment

• When will you flowmos going to realize the damage has been done. In the eyes of the world he already is a cheat. He has been found guilty beyond reasonable doubt.

Being convicted in a not so distant future for his crimes is just an added bonus.

What we are simply doing in here is just being informative to people who want to know how Floyd cheated. It's to keep boxing fans informed of how the so called champion of cleaning up the sport is actually the one breaking it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
              When will you flowmos going to realize the damage has been done. In the eyes of the world he already is a cheat. He has been found guilty beyond reasonable doubt.

Being convicted in a not so distant future for his crimes is just an added bonus.

What we are simply doing in here is just being informative to people who want to know how Floyd cheated. It's to keep boxing fans informed of how the so called champion of cleaning up the sport is actually the one breaking it.

Correction...in the eyes of the butthurt nation of the philipines he's a cheat.

Comment

Don't get me confused with someone who cares about all your nonsense. I believe pac was on peds but i don't care enough to start some crusade to try to convince others. Floyd probably used peds too...once again, i don't care. The funny thing about this thread is you guys actually think your going to change peoples minds or there's an investigation coming lol.
                Well, we have another one on board who thinks that Floyd used PEDs to get an advantage. That is good enough for me.

Comment

NSAC said that USADA's issues can no longer be considered just an anomaly. If they continue on that path, they would no longer be able to do what they do in the state of Nevada.

Going back some years but the UCI was given big money by Lance Armstrong's representatives as donations. USADA who investigated, called that a conflict of interest. Now Floyd's representatives continuously give USADA money. Is that not a conflict of interest?

Finally, Floyd directed USADA to have Manny sign a contract where if FLoyd tested positive, he can then get a retroactive TUE and not have to let Manny nor the NSAC know about it. Now that is some shady stuff!! Now go back to my 2nd point about conflict of interest!!! BINGO!!!

USADA was supposed to be part of the picture to improve the standards. Not so that Floyd can use loophole. Is this why we had to wait 6 years for that fight?
                  Hmmm conspiracy theory. You're just deflecting.

Comment

Hmmm conspiracy theory. You're just deflecting.
                    Those are valid statements that were made by others!

- NSAC said that about USADA, Right?
                    - Floyd had USADA agree to that shady contract. USADA said screw the gold standard, I'm OK with what Floyd says. Right?
                    - Floyd representative's pay USADA big money for every fight. Right?

It all happened.

Now let me know if you buy Floyd's excuses on why he had to get an IV. Now that is science fiction.

Comment

Correction...in the eyes of the butthurt nation of the philipines he's a cheat.
                      Sure whatever you wish and think in that one sided mind you have there. Just remember that your make believe bubble can burst anytime. Don't you cry now when that happens hehehe

And the world booed with me.

Comment

Working...
                      X