Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mayweather's IV injection (Master thread)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by GTTofAK View Post
    Because I know how non-profits work you dumbass. The money had to go somewhere. They paid 5X the standard cost so that extra money had to go somewhere. A non-profit cant bank the money. They cant give the money back to shareholders. USADA doesn't do any charity work. The only place the money can go is their pay structure.
    I actually work in finance!
    Show your paper trail or shut up!
    I won't call you dumbass, as that is pretty much understood!
    Best regards!

Comment

• Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
      I actually work in finance!
      '$1.55 is you chage sir, have a nice day.'

Is not finance.

Comment

WADA is a rules and laboratory testing organization not rules enforcement.
        these floyd farts are clueless. trust me. i constantly have to repeat myself and they still don't get it.

floyd shouldn't have been granted tue for a prohibited method and for a prohibited amount of saline when he could have EASILY rehydrated via oral rehydration. WADA has strict guidelines on who can be given tue for iv therapy (and floyd doesn't meet any of them). none of this makes sense. also the fact that he needed to get this done at his home rather than a nearby hospital (in that case he wouldn't need a tue). also the fact that he is seen drinking liquids at his weigh-ins at welterweight.

it becomes VERY clear what floyd needs the iv therapy for when u actually use critical thinking.

Comment

• Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
          Manny & arum sued Floyd for defamation of character, and I believe he won a civil judgement! Good for manny!!! Yeah PAC man!

Why doesn't he file a civil action in this case and get the justice he deserves??? Why wouldn't manny protect his reputation now after losing the biggest fight of his career?

Manny, sue Floyd for cheating! Take him to civil court! Do it! You owe it to your fans!! Your fans are waiting Manny! PAC please bring legal action and get the best investigators, help your fans! You say you love them, and we know they love you to a fault!

Please PAC! Ask big papa, Big Daddy Arum to lend you his team of top lawyers who are on retainer all year long! It won't cost you a dime PAC! Make those Harvard lawyer get paid for work, not for sitting in their hands!

PAC, all boxing fans are united in this! Do it! Manny! Talaga?!?!? Manny!
          Get your justice like you did before!
          hahahahahahahaha resorting to bringing up manny. pathetic. i asked the questions first and u couldn't answer any of them. instead u bring up manny and arum. very telling i think hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

ur hero is a fraud. just deal with it. prohibited iv therapy and a prohibited amount of saline (masking agent) to treat simple dehydration????? seriously get a clue. it's easy what is going on.

Comment

'$1.55 is you chage sir, have a nice day.'

Is not finance.
            hahahahahahahahahahahaha these floyd farts are the most delusional fan base out there. floyd gives usada over 100k for 'testing'!!! far above their asking price. so common sense says that it is definitely bribe money. but floyd farts continue to argue that 2+2 = 5.

Comment

I notice that most of your posts are simply sucking the ****s of other Froid fans. You poor mother****ers always need affirmation from others.
              Attention! Attention! All readers!
              I am a boxing fan! I criticize all boxers!
              Gimme a name and I can tell you their good and bad points!

I wrote more than once Floyd is not an ATG for me!
              I have also stated he lost his first fight to Jose Luis Castillo! He is not undefeated for me! I don't care if Floyd won the rematch, he lost the first fight!

RIF
              Reading
              Is
              Fundamental!

You are just mental!

Comment

• Originally posted by Divine Hammer View Post
                hahahahahahahaha resorting to bringing up manny. pathetic. i asked the questions first and u couldn't answer any of them. instead u bring up manny and arum. very telling i think hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

ur hero is a fraud. just deal with it. prohibited iv therapy and a prohibited amount of saline (masking agent) to treat simple dehydration????? seriously get a clue. it's easy what is going on.

Your speculation is meaningless! Manny sued Floyd and already won a lawsuit!

He should clear his name!

He

Comment

floyd shouldn't have been granted tue for a prohibited method and for a prohibited amount of saline when he could have EASILY rehydrated via oral rehydration. WADA has strict guidelines on who can be given tue for iv therapy (and floyd doesn't meet any of them). none of this makes sense. also the fact that he needed to get this done at his home rather than a nearby hospital (in that case he wouldn't need a tue). also the fact that he is seen drinking liquids at his weigh-ins at welterweight.
                  Correct, under WADA TUE rules for IV Mayweather would have had to be down 7% or 11lbs of body weight to qualify for a TUE. WADA rules on IV rehydration are not arbitrary. The rules say 7%. Its not up to the discretion of a "medical professional". Nothing is left up to discretion. If that were the case athletes would be having "medical professional" sign off on all kids of illegal ****. You have to provide documentation proving that your condition fits WADA guidelines for a TUE. There is no evidence what so ever that Floyd was down 7% of body weight. And mountains against it.

#1 He weighted in at 150.5 3 weeks before the fight. 1-146/150.5 = 0.03.

#2 700ml of saline is no where close to the amount of hydration he would need if he was down 11lbs. He would need 7X that.

#3 If he were down that much weight he would have never been able to fight the next day. He should have been in the hospital.

Comment

hahahahahahahahahahahaha these floyd farts are the most delusional fan base out there. floyd gives usada over 100k for 'testing'!!! far above their asking price. so common sense says that it is definitely bribe money. but floyd farts continue to argue that 2+2 = 5.
                    So you work in retail good for you!
                    At least you found a job that suits you!
                    I work in AML, but I won't bore you with that! keep the change son! I know you need it!

Comment

And they say there is no "evidence". Documented overpayment for services is one of the most common forms of evidence for a bribe there is.

Comment

Working...
                      X