Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mayweather's IV injection (Master thread)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hauser is still at it! lol

This is what Hauser truly meant:

''After my article was drenched as the 'hottest' story for a day or two I have still found it totally unacceptable that the world of media journalism hasn't properly investigated the richest athlete in the world. Perhaps everyone is bought out? It was rather poor journalism worldwide, all the networks did was state ''sources say'' (like me) or ''boxing critic Hauser''... I mean am I the only stud understanding the whole Mayweather Jr. IV administration protocol for doping? I mean Conte has helped me out with the scripting. What more do we goons need to convince you?

I am tired of my speculative approach. I don't care if I get sued...I'm just going to say it now...Floyd Mayweather Jr. did dope himself during the Pac bout program, and USADA were in on it as well. Since nobody takes me seriously I guess Floyd doesn't have to sue me considering all the money he has...so of course he's not going to see it as an issue. I mean the way in which I'm writing this article is proof that suckers believe anything I say under the control of my little pony fiction.

I just provided a picture where people can see Bennett and Roach looking at Floyd's weight on the scale. Roach, who has seen every possible scenario in boxing would surely want to see or find any IV's on Floyd's arms...for instance when he told Second's Out about regarding an acknowledged a dehydrated De La Hoya vs Manny bout, where he stated, ''I saw the IV on his arm, it looked fresh, we knew right then and there we got him...of course there's nothing wrong illegal about it...''

I find it totally unacceptable that Roach had done nothing about it when he knew Top Rank was informed about Floyd's retroactive TUE approval. I mean why did Roach just sit on it when we had him! Who cares if Floyd tested negative from his May 2nd blood samples and urine. We got him! He had used an ''illegal IV.'' Had my IV story been taken more seriously, Roach could've told Arum to make a press storm even though Kevin Iole, who was the first to write about all this publicly, just sat on it...

The IV issue is a big deal. I guess I am the only legit bonafide boxing critic with a degree in Law, and the ''research'' that Montoya and I had already provided, along with the PED Mess articles years back, I just needed another 4 months to verify all my info from what Iole had stated, before strategically posting it online 2 days before Floyd's 49-0 venture. I don't care that I was expelled from the conferences...but you know....I had to come up with something in retaliation. Fack dat kneegah! I hate that kid. Am I the only guy who at least tried to discredit Floyd? IV's have been rampant in boxing, but this is why we at least have anti doping agencies to cover the grey area over the years, and I hate the fact that Floyd was the only and best advocate for a ''cleaner sport'' even though always testing a conclusive negative, since variants are in anybody and always...

I guess next time I shouldn't be involved with HBO or anything revolving Victor Conte. =( Nonetheless, fack dat kneegah!''

-Hauser

commercial insert:

Thomas Hauser can be reached by email at thauser@rcn.com. His most recent book (Thomas Hauser on Boxing) was published by the University of Arkansas Press. The opinions expressed in this article are those of Mr. Hauser and do not necessarily represent the views of BoxNation.
    Last edited by Lester Tutor; 10-13-2015, 10:17 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
      I don't give a **** about Floyd or PAC, how do we proceed?
      Tell me. I will write an email and cc everyone.

How do we clean up boxing??

I actually know nothing will come of this scandal. It is only being played out here.

How do we expose Floyd? He had the gall to say he is boxing, which I do not agree with. Boxing is boxing, floyd a boxer, PAC a boxer. That stupid boast of his is marketing genius, or he actually believes that bull, or both.

If boxing is Floyd as he said himself, and if he used PEDs, we can clean up boxing by getting to the bottom of his highly controversial moves.

Sugar Ray Robinson was by far, better than that self hype TBE, in the ring. But marketing, self hype, TBE. All the way to the bank. And he actually beat PAC 8 rds to 4.

How do I proceed??? Who will listen to an expat living in Tokyo???
      oh, go back to posts 3877 & 3878...please

Comment

• Originally posted by SugarKaineHook View Post
        Hauser is still at it! lol

This is what Hauser truly meant:

''After my article was drenched as the 'hottest' story for a day or two I have still found it totally unacceptable that the world of media journalism hasn't properly investigated the richest athlete in the world. Perhaps everyone is bought out? It was rather poor journalism worldwide, all networks did was state ''sources say'' (like me) or ''boxing critic Hauser''... I mean am I the only stud understanding the whole Mayweather Jr. IV administration protocol for doping? I mean Conte has helped me out with the scripting. What more do we goons need to convince you?

I am tired of my speculative approach. I don't care if I get sued...I'm just going to say it now...Floyd Mayweather Jr. did dope himself during the Pac bout program, and USADA were in on it as well. Since nobody takes me seriously I guess Floyd doesn't have to sue me considering all the money he has...so of course he's not going to see it as an issue. I mean the way in which I'm writing this article is proof that suckers believe anything I say under the control of my little pony fiction.

I just provided a picture where people can see Bennett and Roach looking at Floyd's weight on the scale. Roach, who has seen every possible scenario in boxing would surely want to see or find any IV's on Floyd's arms...for instance when he told Second's Out about regarding an acknowledged a dehydrated De La Hoya vs Manny bout, where he stated, ''I saw the IV on his arm, it looked fresh, we knew right then and there we got him...of course there's nothing wrong illegal about it...''

I find it totally unacceptable that Roach had done nothing about it when he knew Top Rank was informed about Floyd's retroactive TUE approval. I mean why did Roach just sit on it when we had him! Who cares if Floyd tested negative from his May 2nd blood samples and urine. We got him! He had used an ''illegal IV.'' Had my IV story been taken more seriously, Roach could've told Arum to make a press storm even though Kevin Iole, who was the first to write about all this publicly, just sat on it...

The IV issue is a big deal. I guess I am the only legit bonafide boxing critic with a degree in Law, and the ''research'' that Montoya and I had already provided, along with the PED Mess articles years back, I just needed another 4 months to verify all my info from what Iole had stated, before strategically posting it online 2 days before Floyd's 49-0 venture. I don't care that I was expelled from the conferences...but you know....I had to come up with something in retaliation. Fack dat kneegah! I hate that kid. Am I the only guy who at least tried to discredit Floyd? IV's have been rampant in boxing, but this is why we at least have anti doping agencies to cover the grey area over the years, and I hate the fact that Floyd was the only and best advocate for a ''cleaner sport'' even though always testing a conclusive negative, since variants are in anybody and always...

I guess next time I shouldn't be involved with HBO or anything revolving Victor Conte. =( Nonetheless, fack dat kneegah!''

-Hauser

commercial insert:

Thomas Hauser can be reached by email at thauser@rcn.com. His most recent book (Thomas Hauser on Boxing) was published by the University of Arkansas Press. The opinions expressed in this article are those of Mr. Hauser and do not necessarily represent the views of BoxNation.
        wow, you know better than hauser...

please....

tell me more...tell me more..

Comment

• Originally posted by imperial1 View Post
          This article pretty much debunks all the dehydrated nonsense from the flow mos and Mayweather himself ..
          this must have caused some flowmos (drip drip drip)...to drop off their chairs...

Comment

• Originally posted by tangalog2200 View Post
            this must have caused some flowmos (drip drip drip)...to drop off their chairs...

Can't believe the blind support for this hypocrite

Comment

• Originally posted by tangalog2200 View Post
              wow, you know better than hauser...

please....

tell me more...tell me more..
              If you had cut outs of GQ magazine covers are all over your wall, like dudes in suits or underwear... I still wouldn't take you seriously...

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
                  I think, preponderance of the evidence, what I hear, read, Floyd and all the top guys are dirty. My opinion. I thought you got this point, but reasonable doubt is a different legal standard. Which should apply? Civil or criminal standards of proof??

Clear enough?
                  Please don't ask me to explain civil vs criminal evidentiary rules & procedures.
                  Look them up. But in our court of public opinion I think Floyd, Manny, Marquez are all dirty. An opinion based on Internet hearsay. My opinion.
                  Ok so you think Floyd is dirty then. Now I have another question. BTW I could care less about all that legal jargon about civil or criminal, you are bringing up.

But the question I have is, if you think Floyd is dirty then why have you been defending him pretty adamantly on this thread. Put him on notice like he should be.

Comment

• Originally posted by SugarKaineHook View Post
                    If you had cut outs of GQ magazine covers are all over your wall, like dudes in suits or underwear... I still wouldn't take you seriously...
                    oh, you seem angry..very angry..sit tight and hold on to your chair...

hauser's correction on usada's correction...very well written...

i am waiting for usada's correction on hauser's correction on usada's correction..

huh!..getting very interesting...

Comment

• Originally posted by boxinghead530 View Post
                      Ok so you think Floyd is dirty then. Now I have another question. BTW I could care less about all that legal jargon about civil or criminal, you are bringing up.

But the question I have is, if you think Floyd is dirty then why have you been defending him pretty adamantly on this thread. Put him on notice like he should be.
                      The legal Jargon is really important. Please do not down play jurisprudence.

I do not defend Floyd. He is not 49 - 0 Castillo beat him first fight. I enjoyed it very much. Additionally I enjoyed the maidana fight.

I have stated repeatedly that I only know what I saw in the ring. 8 rds to 4 Floyd winning. All the IV talk may or my not not prove he is dirty. My gut feeling is all the top guys are dirty, but my gut feeling carries no legal value.

So for me, separating my gut feeling from what a court would consider evidence are two different things.

My gut says, Floyd is a cheat, uses his money to do things I cannot do, buy his way out of problems. Etc etc. but my gut isn't fact.

What I saw, 8 rds to 4, Floyd winning easily. Others call it boring, I saw it as pretty sharp. His tactics confounded PAC and made him look one dimensional.
                      It was an easy win. Sweet science, hit & don't get hit are aspects of the science. I believe if Mallinagi had a check hook, and a stinging right hand, he wouldn't have gotten mopped so many times. Floyd had enough sting in his shots to make Canelo start thinking, rethinking, and re-rethinking. Same for PAC.

Castillo & maidana, first fights made Floyd very uncomfortable, and I enjoyed watching him take some great shots, low blows, & other punches. I enjoyed it very much!

Floyd. Castillo beat you in the first fight. You are not undefeated.
                      Last edited by Zaroku; 10-13-2015, 10:16 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X