Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mayweather's IV injection (Master thread)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
    It's now 2019

Floyd knew he can't take PEDs in a rematch anymore. That's why with all the money for a rematch. He rather stay in his mouse hole. The MONEY MAN wanted to stay clear of Pac. He knew a clean fight Pac will fuvk him up!

yup. floyd a drug cheating punk.

Comment

• proof floyd had usada in his pocket:

https://www.mmaweekly.com/paulo-cost...-at-two-events

give me a break. why didn't floyd get in trouble???? joke testing agency. disgusting.

Comment

• https://www.texasmonthly.com/article...off-his-chest/

"Vayer says that in the mid-nineties, in hotel rooms at night, the Tour looked like a hospital, with all the injections and IV drips."

sounds like floyd's house

Comment

• bump ................................

Comment

• Originally posted by Divine Hammer View Post
            proof floyd had usada in his pocket:

https://www.mmaweekly.com/paulo-cost...-at-two-events

give me a break. why didn't floyd get in trouble???? joke testing agency. disgusting.
            The Jon Jones "pulsing" case exposed what they're really all about to the world.

Comment

• Originally posted by BoloShot View Post
              The Jon Jones "pulsing" case exposed what they're really all about to the world.
              yup. thank goodness they are no longer in boxing. usada corrupt to the core.

Comment

yup. thank goodness they are no longer in boxing. usada corrupt to the core.
                Feels good knowing another Floyd won't be allowed in boxing anymore... Oh wait there's Canelo now.

Comment

Feels good knowing another Floyd won't be allowed in boxing anymore... Oh wait there's Canelo now.
                  he wouldn't have been exposed for drug cheating under usada. no way. thank you vada for ur impartiality and integrity.

Comment

he wouldn't have been exposed for drug cheating under usada. no way. thank you vada for ur impartiality and integrity.
                    I like VADA but I dislike how the WBC in particular with their clean boxing program and everything still don't enforce it stringently like they should.

Comment

I like VADA but I dislike how the WBC in particular with their clean boxing program and everything still don't enforce it stringently like they should.
                      wbc pure corrupt too. a lot of corruption in this sport. which is why its at the bottom of the barrel in the sports world. only talked about every blue moon. doomed to fall into obscurity once a big star and legend like pac finally retires.

Comment

Working...
                      X