Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mayweather's IV injection (Master thread)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
      I think, preponderance of the evidence, what I hear, read, Floyd and all the top guys are dirty. My opinion. I thought you got this point, but reasonable doubt is a different legal standard. Which should apply? Civil or criminal standards of proof??

Clear enough?
      Please don't ask me to explain civil vs criminal evidentiary rules & procedures.
      Look them up. But in our court of public opinion I think Floyd, Manny, Marquez are all dirty. An opinion based on Internet hearsay. My opinion.
      Ok so you think Floyd is dirty then. Now I have another question. BTW I could care less about all that legal jargon about civil or criminal, you are bringing up.

But the question I have is, if you think Floyd is dirty then why have you been defending him pretty adamantly on this thread. Put him on notice like he should be.

Comment

• Originally posted by SugarKaineHook View Post
        If you had cut outs of GQ ****zine covers are all over your wall, like dudes in suits or underwear... I still wouldn't take you seriously...
        oh, you seem angry..very angry..sit tight and hold on to your chair...

hauser's correction on usada's correction...very well written...

i am waiting for usada's correction on hauser's correction on usada's correction..

huh!..getting very interesting...

Comment

• Originally posted by boxinghead530 View Post
          Ok so you think Floyd is dirty then. Now I have another question. BTW I could care less about all that legal jargon about civil or criminal, you are bringing up.

But the question I have is, if you think Floyd is dirty then why have you been defending him pretty adamantly on this thread. Put him on notice like he should be.
          The legal Jargon is really important. Please do not down play jurisprudence.

I do not defend Floyd. He is not 49 - 0 Castillo beat him first fight. I enjoyed it very much. Additionally I enjoyed the maidana fight.

I have stated repeatedly that I only know what I saw in the ring. 8 rds to 4 Floyd winning. All the IV talk may or my not not prove he is dirty. My gut feeling is all the top guys are dirty, but my gut feeling carries no legal value.

So for me, separating my gut feeling from what a court would consider evidence are two different things.

My gut says, Floyd is a cheat, uses his money to do things I cannot do, buy his way out of problems. Etc etc. but my gut isn't fact.

What I saw, 8 rds to 4, Floyd winning easily. Others call it boring, I saw it as pretty sharp. His tactics confounded PAC and made him look one dimensional.
          It was an easy win. Sweet science, hit & don't get hit are aspects of the science. I believe if Mallinagi had a check hook, and a stinging right hand, he wouldn't have gotten mopped so many times. Floyd had enough sting in his shots to make Canelo start thinking, rethinking, and re-rethinking. Same for PAC.

Castillo & maidana, first fights made Floyd very uncomfortable, and I enjoyed watching him take some great shots, low blows, & other punches. I enjoyed it very much!

Floyd. Castillo beat you in the first fight. You are not undefeated.
          Last edited by Zaroku; 10-13-2015, 10:16 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by tangalog2200 View Post

i am waiting for usada's correction on hauser's correction on usada's correction..

I look forward to all of these corrections, but won't these levels of corrections all be corrected when nothing happens? If nothing happens?

Comment

• Originally posted by tangalog2200 View Post

Ah the beautiful cowardice response found around here as usual! I wrote a nice long bit making fun of Hauser's article, yet when guys like me come around here, you get all bitter in thinking that Hauser is your only savior to discredit Floyd!

You then say that a random bloke gets ''angry...very angry'' after I blatantly made fun of your avatar about cartoons or men wearing suits...

You then even get ''weird'' to say that you're waiting for USADA's response even though all of us were making fun of Hauser in the process.

Yeah bruv, I'm veri veri angri!

Comment

The legal Jargon is really important. Please do not down play jurisprudence.

I do not defend Floyd. He is not 49 - 0 Castillo beat him first fight. I enjoyed it very much. Additionally I enjoyed the

I have stated repeatedly that I only know what I saw in the ring. 8 rds to 4 Floyd winning. All the IV talk may or my not not prove he is dirty. My gut feeling is all the top guys are dirty, but my gut feeling carries no legal value.

So for me, separating my gut feeling from what a court would consider evidence are two different things.

My gut says, Floyd is a cheat, uses his money to do things I cannot do, buy his way out of problems. Etc etc. but my gut isn't fact.

What I saw, 8 rds to 4, Floyd winning easily. Others call it boring, I saw it as pretty sharp. His tactics confounded PAC and made him look one dimensional.
                It was an easy win. Sweet science, hit & don't get hit are aspects of the science. I believe if Mallinagi had a check hook, and a stinging right hand, he wouldn't have gotten mopped so many times. Floyd had enough sting in his shots to make Canelo start thinking, rethinking, and re-rethinking. Same for PAC.

Castillo & maidana, first fights made Floyd very uncomfortable, and I enjoyed watching him take some great shots, low blows, & other punches. I enjoyed it very much.
                See by saying what you saw was Floyd beating Pac 8 to 4, how Floyd confounded pac, how it was an easy win, in a thread that's suppose to be about Floyds IV scandal is a fanboys way of deflecting. Which you are doing.

If you truly think floyd is dirty then that fight and what happened during the fight should have no baring because it was a tainted fight. But instead of putting Floyd on notice all you have to say like all fanboys say is 8 to 4 or it was a schooling.

Btw it was not no 8 to 4 fight it was a much easier and wider win for Floyd. But I could care less because that fight was tainted from the start and was fought to many years to late.

All im saying is if you think he is dirty then start putting him on notice, because all you have been doing in this thread is act like a fanboy.

Comment

• Originally posted by boxinghead530 View Post
                  See by saying what you saw was Floyd beating Pac 8 to 4, how Floyd confounded pac, how it was an easy win, in a thread that's suppose to be about Floyds IV scandal is a fanboys way of deflecting. Which you are doing.

If you truly think floyd is dirty then that fight and what happened during the fight should have no baring because it was a tainted fight. But instead of putting Floyd on notice all you have to say like all fanboys say is 8 to 4 or it was a schooling.

Btw it was not no 8 to 4 fight it was a much easier and wider win for Floyd. But I could care less because that fight was tainted from the start and was fought to many years to late.

All im saying is if you think he is dirty then start putting him on notice, because all you have been doing in this thread is act like a fanboy.
                  Floyd my gut tells me you cheated. My gut and the crap in it have put you on notice to prove to my gut, you didn't cheat? At this point, all the top guys are on notice that they need to prove to my gut, that my gut is wrong for feeling that they all cheated, and all their wins in the ring are tainted.

Floyd you are on notice, more than any other boxer, because you said you are boxing, Floyd = boxing, therefore, my gut tells me all boxers are dirty cheats, like you Floyd. My gut will testify to the fact that you cheated, and because you Floyd have equated yourself with boxing, it certainly follows that all boxers cheated, thus saith my gut!, so let it be written, so let it be said.

My eyes can not see what the gut feeling has determined cannot be seen.

You don't need brains to be a Boss.
                  A joke related to gets, or where gets terminate!

When the body was first created, all the parts wanted to be Boss. The brain said, "I should be Boss because I control all of the body's responses and functions."

The feet said, "We should be Boss since we carry the brain about and get him to where he wants to go."

The hands said, "We should be the Boss because we do all the work and earn all the money."

Finally, the axx hole spoke up. All the parts laughed at the idea of the axx hole being the Boss. So, the axx hole went on strike, blocked itself up and refused to work.

Within a short time, the eyes became crossed, the hands clenched, the feet twitched, the heart and lungs began to panic, and the brain fevered. Eventually, they all decided that the axx hole should be the Boss, so the motion was passed. All the other parts did all the work while the Boss just sat and passed out the axx droppings

Moral Of The Story: You don't need a brain to be a Boss----any ******* will do.

Last edited by Zaroku; 10-13-2015, 10:36 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
                    Sounds like the Manny fanboys in here , just an opinion and no proof to anything wrong
                    Yeah no facts or evidence what so ever lol

Also, Mayweather was given a pre-fight physical examination by the Nevada State Athletic Commission on the day of the weigh-in. Did he disclose to commission doctors at that time that he was so badly dehydrated that he needed an IV infusion? No, he did not. Nor, according to NSAC records, did the examining physician find evidence of dehydration.

If a fighter is dehydrated, his blood pressure is likely to be low and his pulse rate high. That wasn’t the case with Mayweather as evidenced by the Nevada State Athletic Commission medical data sheet.

Mayweather’s blood pressure was 118/84. In other words, his systolic blood pressure (pressure when the heart is contracting and pumping blood out) was 118. And his diastolic blood pressure (pressure when the heart is resting between beats) was 84. That’s normal for a professional athlete.

Mayweather’s pulse rate – 60 sitting and 66 standing – was also normal.

When a ring doctor tells a fighter to open his mouth wide at a pre-fight physical examination, the doctor isn’t looking for cavities. He’s checking for loose teeth and cuts inside the mouth. The doctor is also checking the mucous membrane lining inside the fighter’s mouth for signs of dehydration. Furthermore, if a fighter is dehydrated, there are additional signs of that condition in his skin turgor (the time it takes for skin to return to its original position after being pinched). Neither of these conditions was noted by the examining doctor.

To repeat: Mayweather showed no significant signs of dehydration at his pre-fight physical examination.
                    Shut the **** up you nut hugging piece of ****.

Comment

Floyd my gut tells me you cheated. My gut and the crap in it have put you on notice to prove to my gut, you didn't cheat? At this point, all the top guys are on notice that they need to prove to my gut, that my gut is wrong for feeling that they all cheated, and all their wins in the ring are tainted.

Floyd you are on notice, more than any other boxer, because you said you are boxing, Floyd = boxing, therefore, my gut tells me all boxers are dirty cheats, like you Floyd. My gut will testify to the fact that you cheated, and because you Floyd have equated yourself with boxing, it certainly follows that all boxers cheated, thus saith my gut!, so let it be written, so let it be said.

My eyes can not see what the gut feeling has determined cannot be seen.

You don't need brains to be a Boss.
                      A joke related to gets, or where gets terminate!

When the body was first created, all the parts wanted to be Boss. The brain said, "I should be Boss because I control all of the body's responses and functions."

The feet said, "We should be Boss since we carry the brain about and get him to where he wants to go."

The hands said, "We should be the Boss because we do all the work and earn all the money."

Finally, the axx hole spoke up. All the parts laughed at the idea of the axx hole being the Boss. So, the axx hole went on strike, blocked itself up and refused to work.

Within a short time, the eyes became crossed, the hands clenched, the feet twitched, the heart and lungs began to panic, and the brain fevered. Eventually, they all decided that the axx hole should be the Boss, so the motion was passed. All the other parts did all the work while the Boss just sat and passed out the axx droppings

Moral Of The Story: You don't need a brain to be a Boss----any ******* will do.

Very good now stop trying to defend him or deflect from his IV scandal you undercover Floyd fanboy.

Comment

Working...
                      X