Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mayweather's IV injection (Master thread)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by radioraheem View Post
    They are mourning! This is their therapy! We gotta let them mourn so they can eventually move on with the L that they experienced.
    Manny let them down. He let his country down. He let his PAC-A-maniacs down.
    A typhoon of heart ache, a river of tears, now they wander in a desert devoid of any hope. Lost and without direction they cling to Hauser's words.

R. Kelly music starts .... I believe I can fly...

I believe Manny can fly.....(in a plane) I believe he can touch the sky..... You PAC a maniacs think about it every night and day.... I just laugh day after day.

But a better song and it is so popular, English, Spanish, Chinese, Japanese etc, even Tagalog.... Disney.

Let it go.... Let it go.... Nothing will change anyway...
    Let it out..... Let it go..... Just cry yourselves a river. Let it go....

Floyd is laughing at you anyway.

I personally knew he would lose because he gave up Catholicism, God spoke to him, his socks were too tight, and a partridge in a pear tree!!!!

Comment

750 ml is equivalent to roughly 3 lbs. Sorry!

Comment

The Yahoo article assumed it was given afterwards. But USADA, the original source, never says this.

Rather USADA says this in their PDF:

USADA arrived at his home at 1:45pm. Way before he went to the MGM Grand. Sorry!
        Where does Yahoo say "assumed"? Or did you just make that up? Oh read below. YOU DID MAKE THAT UP!!!

Sorry but the statement that you posted does not say when the IV occurred. Another incorrect statement that you made was that you said that USADA was at Floyd's home at 1:45pm and it was way before Floyd went to MGM Grand arena (see below for the explanation) ...... Try again.

Go check when the weigh in occurred. Meaning at what time. The telecast was at 3pm. At the beginning of the telecast they had showed that Floyd had already entered the building earlier than that. So that would make it quite hard for all those events that was stated to have happened.

You know from the chaos of Floyd trying to but couldn't complete peeing in a cup to then possibly collapsing due to severe dehydration to then assessing Floyd's situation to then giving Floyd an IV to then bringing him back to a relatively "normal state". Reassessing his medical condition as "normal" then rushing over to the weigh in and miraculously looking "great" according to Floyd fans on this website. Cool story!

YAHOO:
        "Mayweather gave urine on March 13, 18, 19 and 28, April 2, 10, 15, 21 and 27 and May 1 and 2. He gave blood samples on March 13, 18 and 28, April 2, 10, 15 and 21 and May 2.

Pacquiao gave urine on March 14, 17, 23 and 24, April 1, 9, 16, 22 and 27 and May 1 and 2. Pacquiao gave blood samples on March 14, 17 and 24, April 1, 9, 16 and 22 and May 2.

Mayweather also applied for, and was given, a the****utic use exemption (TUE) for rehydration purposes after the May 1 weigh-in. He took two separate mixes. The first was a mixture of 250 ml of saline and multi-vitamins. The second was a 500 ml mixture of saline and Vitamin C. He was urine tested both before and after taking the solutions.
        "

Last edited by ADP02; 10-18-2015, 02:54 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
          Where does Yahoo say "assumed"? Or did you just make that up? Oh read below. YOU DID MAKE THAT UP!!!

Sorry but the statement that you posted does not say when the IV occurred. Another incorrect statement that you made was that you said that USADA was at Floyd's home at 1:45pm and it was way before Floyd went to MGM Grand arena (see below for the explanation) ...... Try again.

Go check when the weigh in occurred. Meaning at what time. The telecast was at 3pm. At the beginning of the telecast they had showed that Floyd had already entered the building earlier than that. So that would make it quite hard for all those events that was stated to have happened.

You know from the chaos of Floyd trying to but couldn't complete peeing in a cup to then possibly collapsing due to severe dehydration to then assessing Floyd's situation to then giving Floyd an IV to then bringing him back to a relatively "normal state". Reassessing his medical condition as "normal" then rushing over to the weigh in and miraculously looking "great" according to Floyd fans on this website. Cool story!

YAHOO:
          "Mayweather gave urine on March 13, 18, 19 and 28, April 2, 10, 15, 21 and 27 and May 1 and 2. He gave blood samples on March 13, 18 and 28, April 2, 10, 15 and 21 and May 2.

Pacquiao gave urine on March 14, 17, 23 and 24, April 1, 9, 16, 22 and 27 and May 1 and 2. Pacquiao gave blood samples on March 14, 17 and 24, April 1, 9, 16 and 22 and May 2.

Mayweather also applied for, and was given, a the****utic use exemption (TUE) for rehydration purposes after the May 1 weigh-in. He took two separate mixes. The first was a mixture of 250 ml of saline and multi-vitamins. The second was a 500 ml mixture of saline and Vitamin C. He was urine tested both before and after taking the solutions.
          "
          Again, the author of the Yahoo article assumed it was AFTER. USADA never says it happened after the weigh-in.

USADA is the original source of information (not Yahoo), and USADA has never went on record saying that the IV was administered AFTER the weigh-in. Yahoo also did not get their information directly from USADA. And instead, USADA says the following:

NSAC was informed of Mr. Mayweather’s approved The****utic Use Exemption (TUE) and advised that “Mr. Mayweather declared the infusion in advance to a USADA doping control officer who was at his home for collection of a sample. Mr. Mayweather provided partial urine samples to USADA both prior to and following the infusion.
          And USADA also went on record with their time stamps:

Mr. Mayweather was notified by the Doping Control Officer (DCO) at his home around 1:45 pm, prior to Mr. Mayweather relocating to MGM Grand Garden Arena for the weigh-in.
          Sorry about this! I know it hurts!

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
            You nailed it again.

So much facts to dispute Mayweather's dehydration theory.

Plus the fact that,

If a fighter is dehydrated, his blood pressure is likely to be low and his pulse rate high. That wasn’t the case with Mayweather as evidenced by the Nevada State Athletic Commission medical data sheet.

Mayweather’s blood pressure was 118/84. In other words, his systolic blood pressure (pressure when the heart is contracting and pumping blood out) was 118. And his diastolic blood pressure (pressure when the heart is resting between beats) was 84. That’s normal for a professional athlete.

Mayweather’s pulse rate – 60 sitting and 66 standing – was also normal.

the procedure he used is illegal, that's cheating. the only people that doesn't give a crap about this are floyd's minions who at the same time wish that they could convince everyone else to don't give a crap
            Yes, that is what I meant by "factual data". A few days ago I even noticed that Floyd's states were very similar to mine. My pulse was a bit lower but just to say that I must have been dehydrated without even realizing it.

Also, notice that quite a few of the other fighters has similar results as Floyd. Don't tell me that they were all in the same boat as Floyd and all required immediate IVs?

Comment

Yes, that is what I meant by "factual data". A few days ago I even noticed that Floyd's states were very similar to mine. My pulse was a bit lower but just to say that I must have been dehydrated without even realizing it.

Also, notice that quite a few of the other fighters has similar results as Floyd. Don't tell me that they were all in the same boat as Floyd and all required immediate IVs?

You guys are kind of losing me with your pulse measurements, etc.

I think it sucks that PAC got Mayweathered. So easily. One armed hero of the free world, taking on my master, Lord MayVader.

I am kind of tired of this. I agree it needs to be investigated, but it won't be.

Actually I am so jealous of Floyd right now. Pissed at his ability to do this to y'all.

In college when I was even more ******, and self assured, I liked leaving women kümmed on and konfused..... Balls drained, and on to the next targets while my victims asked themselves, "who was Zaroku??? Was that his real name??? Why did he take me to that bone yard zone, then move on, who was that masked man??? I love hate him... I wonder who he is with now......???? The game will remain the same.... Until I change it...."

Comment

Again, the author of the Yahoo article assumed it was AFTER. USADA never says it happened after the weigh-in.

USADA is the original source of information (not Yahoo), and USADA has never went on record saying that the IV was administered AFTER the weigh-in. Yahoo also did not get their information directly from USADA. And instead, USADA says the following:

And USADA also went on record with their time stamps:

Sorry about this! I know it hurts!

Yahoo did not say that they assumed it. You couldn't post that nonsense because ...... Its all in your mind!

- USADA arrived at Floyd's home at 1:45pm
                - Weigh in telecast started at 3:00pm
                - Telecast showed Floyd was already there BEFORE the start of the telecast.
                - Google it. Floyd was there already.

There was not enough time to do all that was said then rush to the weigh in and look good for the cameras. Sorry

Finally, your post does NOT state that the IV was given before the weigh in. Its all in your mind!

Sorry!

Comment

• Originally posted by Zaroku View Post

I think it sucks that PAC got Mayweathered. So easily. One armed hero of the free world, taking on my master, Lord MayVader.

I am kind of tired of this. I agree it needs to be investigated, but it won't be.

Actually I am so jealous of Floyd right now. Pissed at his ability to do this to y'all.

In college when I was even more ******, and self assured, I liked leaving women kümmed on and konfused..... Balls drained, and on to the next targets while my victims asked themselves, "who was Zaroku??? Was that his real name??? Why did he take me to that bone yard zone, then move on, who was that masked man??? I love hate him... I wonder who he is with now......???? The game will remain the same.... Until I change it...."

They are quite entertaining! Lord Mayvader is truly powerful.

Comment

• Originally posted by Zaroku View Post

Read below. You may understand it better now.

Hauser :
                    " Mayweather was given a pre-fight physical examination by the Nevada State Athletic Commission on the day of the weigh-in. Did he disclose to commission doctors at that time that he was so badly dehydrated that he needed an IV infusion? No, he did not. Nor, according to NSAC records, did the examining physician find evidence of dehydration.

If a fighter is dehydrated, his blood pressure is likely to be low and his pulse rate high. That wasn’t the case with Mayweather as evidenced by the Nevada State Athletic Commission medical data sheet.".

Comment

Read below. You may understand it better now.

Hauser :
                      " Mayweather was given a pre-fight physical examination by the Nevada State Athletic Commission on the day of the weigh-in. Did he disclose to commission doctors at that time that he was so badly dehydrated that he needed an IV infusion? No, he did not. Nor, according to NSAC records, did the examining physician find evidence of dehydration.

If a fighter is dehydrated, his blood pressure is likely to be low and his pulse rate high. That wasn’t the case with Mayweather as evidenced by the Nevada State Athletic Commission medical data sheet.".
                      Yeah, because he seemingly got re-hydrated pre weigh-in. And that also hurts the relevancy of low blood pressure. As does Victor Conte who doesn't believe in your or anyone else's masking PED theory.

Comment

Working...
                      X