Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mayweather's IV injection (Master thread)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by IR0NFIST View Post
    Floyd did nothing wrong, he gave Mr. Bennet a nice hefty undisclosed payment off the books and he agreed to pardon him of any wrongdoing. Now Mr. Bennet can buy that yacht he always wanted along with a beach house in the Hamptons.
    Close.....

They want something from Floyd, so they leaned on him. well see what it was in the months to come...although it could be as simple as "no black man will break marciano's record so you will retire." i don't pretend to know what it is they want...they may want a rematch with pacman because of the money it would generate and Floyd may have said "hell no I ain't fighting Tatto again!

There are people who control all entertainment and they are rumored to be very rascist. They love Don King because Don is a fvkin clown and Don hurts black people...So when Don gets up there jacking the latest fighter out of money, acting like a jakazz its like black face theater to these individuals.

Want another example? Does anyone really believe that any of the Williams sisters would have lost that match to that italian Rookie in tennis? Venus or Serena could have beat that skinny wench with one eye out...

Lets see what they want mayweather to do next. One thing is for sure, there is no way Floyd....super competative, still in tip top would not want to beat marciano's record... no way, no how. I doubt Floyd is allowed to fight again unless he fights pacquio.

Doesnt it strike people as strange that Floyd would not do one more fight to break that record? think about it.

Comment

• Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
      Here are more facts by the same guy. So this all smells fishy.

why did they say differently the other day?
      Bennett said unless the IV was administered at a hospital, it needs to be cleared by filing a therapeutic-use exemption, or TUE, and supporting documents through the Nevada commission and authorized by the commissions medical expert.

He cannot have it done at his house and [USADA] cant authorize it.... I have specifically articulated and memorialized to USADA that [NSAC] is the sole authority that can authorize a therapeutic-use exemption for a fighter in the state of Nevada , Bennett said. USADA never told us prior to the IV that they had their own TUE, and they never kept us informed about it being administered.

If they think they can do what they want, where and whenever they want in the state of Nevada, they are grossly mistaken.
      If you look at the big picture one can see how potentially open ended this situation is: It has the potential to dissapear in a day, or become a mandate for a rematch...It can become a slap on the wrist, a misunderstanding, or even potentially (if masking is suspected and the right blood sample produced) a federal inditement.

Funny how that is...ccoincidence? more like strong arming. Floyd either wants to get out and they won't let him, or he wants to break fifty and they want him to get out....or...and this is what I think: they want another pacquio fight.

Comment

• Originally posted by billeau2 View Post
        If you look at the big picture one can see how potentially open ended this situation is: It has the potential to dissapear in a day, or become a mandate for a rematch...It can become a slap on the wrist, a misunderstanding, or even potentially (if masking is suspected and the right blood sample produced) a federal inditement.

Funny how that is...ccoincidence? more like strong arming. Floyd either wants to get out and they won't let him, or he wants to break fifty and they want him to get out....or...and this is what I think: they want another pacquio fight.
        Yes that is true. It all depends on if they REALLY want to get to the bottom of this or not. Also, like Lance Armstrong, Floyd did something that could have potentially masked PEDs. Unless we get Ellerbe or someone in the know to testify against Floyd like they did with Lance, they goofed as far as testing is concerned.

Comment

• Floyd Mayweather had admitted using blood transfusions also in the past

Can someone find the video? I remember a short video of the guy admitting it. A journalist asked him and he felt very uncomfortable about it...

Basically, the journalist said hey Floyd is it true that you get the blood out of your system and then they inject the blood back again into your veins (that could easily be EPO or similars) for... BEAUTY TREATMENT?!!?

And Floyds put a very uncomfortable face and says... eh... yeah, yeah, crazy stuff you know, for beauty treatment, crazy no?

I'm trying to find the video now and I can't find it. To me it takes a totally different meaning now... what do you think?

PS: the video is real, it will appear sooner or later, don't say I lie cuz the video is real.

EDIT: This video is pretty much the same: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CPpGeyND1DY
          Last edited by _Maxi; 09-15-2015, 09:46 AM.

Comment

• Lol we all know his ok by the rules already, everybody knows he could take the IV for TUE after weeks that he took it lol?????? He slips thru with some bullcrap shady moves

The point is 750ml of saline lol

Comment

• theres no such thing lame-o

Comment

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CPpGeyND1DY

Love the part where he says at 0:32 "...it's a secret, I can't tell you".
                Last edited by sanluisjerzy; 09-14-2015, 03:41 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
                  Well, this didn't last as long as I expected.

But considering what was presented it was never going to be changed to an NC Way too many holes.

But of course that would never stop the peoples hopes.

Comment

• Originally posted by THE REED™
                    Congress and the FBI.
                    Yep ask MLB and Barry bonds. Congress had hearings on steroids in boxing just a few months ago. They have been looking for an excuse to come down hard on boxing and NSAC just gave them a gift basket by refusing to investigate Mayweather.

Comment

• So this is what the post Floyd era in NSB looks like, huh?

Comment

Working...
                      X