Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which of These Two Fighters do You Have Ranked Higher All-Time RIGHT NOW?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PAC boy is terrified of posting in this thread after I told him Floyd was fighter of the era. His second worst nightmare just came true

Comment

• Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
      It's pathetic. He should change it back to Dempseyrollin.

And don't ever disrespect the resume of Marciano, his win over Louis is better than anything on Pac or Floyds resume. Even if Floyd beats a 50th fighter and retires, his resume pales in comparison to Rockys.
      I did say it was better than anything on Floyd's resume but I made the clear point that a faded version of Joe Louis beats anything Floyd has ever done.

Comment

It's pathetic. He should change it back to Dempseyrollin.

And don't ever disrespect the resume of Marciano, his win over Louis is better than anything on Pac or Floyds resume. Even if Floyd beats a 50th fighter and retires, his resume pales in comparison to Rockys.

Comment

• Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
          PAC boy is terrified of posting in this thread after I told him Floyd was fighter of the era. His second worst nightmare just came true

Comment

• Originally posted by Red Cyclone View Post
            I did say it was better than anything on Floyd's resume but I made the clear point that a faded version of Joe Louis beats anything Floyd has ever done.
            We are in agreement then.

Comment

• Originally posted by therealpugilist View Post
              Tyson beat better overall opposition IMO and he also fought them at better times in their career....just like Floyd did in comparison to Pacquaio

that was my argument on Mayweather and Pacquaio I cant speak for what others said
              I think Lennox fought the better competition. He had the better amateur career, he beat Tyson (although they were both faded), and beat the man who beat Tyson in Holyfield. He also has a win over a young Vitali Klitsckho, someone whom Tyson would never beat.

Manny and Tyson were considered the more dangerous fighters of there era. They were the more popular fighters of there era. And seen by some as the more accomplished when in fact their career rivals (Floyd, Lennox) were more well rounded, more accomplished, better amateurs, and ultimately defeated them in head to head to battles.

Comment

• Originally posted by Red Cyclone View Post

Comment

• Originally posted by Johnwoo8686 View Post
                  Beating a shell of a great fighter is no better than beating a decent fighter that's not a big name

At that point Joe Louis was not a great fighter anymore

Its not just the name but when in their career you beat them is most important

Some of these guys DKSAB

Comment

• Originally posted by Johnwoo8686 View Post
                    I think Lennox fought the better competition. He had the better amateur career, he beat Tyson (although they were both faded), and beat the man who beat Tyson in Holyfield. He also has a win over a young Vitali Klitsckho, someone whom Tyson would never beat.

Manny and Tyson were considered the more dangerous fighters of there era. They were the more popular fighters of there era. And seen by some as the more accomplished when in fact their career rivals (Floyd, Lennox) were more well rounded, more accomplished, better amateurs, and ultimately defeated them in head to head to battles.
                    Tyson would be a stylistic nightmare for Vitali. Please tell me you're joking.

Comment

Tyson would be a stylistic nightmare for Vitali. Please tell me you're joking.
                      Of course not. Vitali has a huge height advantage over Tyson, throws combinations with mean intentions, and had underrated defense. Vitali is a stylistic nightmare for Tyson.

Comment

Working...
                      X