Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Official Broner vs Khabib master thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• with brush behind bars i am no longer taking over this thread as a beef,but rather in respect for a fallen AB soldier, i will hold down the fort for you bruh, dont worry youll be out on bail real soon. i will keep this place nice and tidy and free of hate

Comment

• @Jose Benavidez Real WBA Champion.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post

the only thing thats fraud is Dan rafaels LA fitness gym membership.....

Comment

• #warbanevidez.

"section c, rule 28 provides that the wba's championship committee may elect to elevate the interim champion or will generally order the two highest ranked available boxers to compete for the championship," whitman wrote. "mr. Benavidez is the highest ranked [junior welterweight] boxer, and he rightfully should be competing for the vacant championship.

"for reasons we do not know, and none have been offered, the wba circumvented mr. Benavidez and ordered [broner] the no. 2-ranked contender [loser of two of his last five fights, including his last fight] to compete against [allakhverdiev] the no. 5-ranked contender [also the loser of his last fight] for the championship. There is no legitimate reason for the wba to depart from its protocol to the detriment of mr. Benavidez. In case there was any confusion, mr. Benavidez is ready, willing and able to compete against any opponent for the vacant championship and we request the wba order as much."
          4 weight champ doe.

Comment

• Oh snap no 4th title?

Comment

• so, this is for the wba belt or not?

Comment

• Idk why arum is complaining, I mean he got Bradley to miraculously fight for floyds title

Comment

• STAX ON DECK holding it down in Brush's absence... Brush must be mad that STAX has taken over the thread and there is nothing he can do about it.

Comment

• Originally posted by STAX ON DECK View Post
                    [NEW EXSLISIVE VIDEO TALKING TO SHOWTIME]

It will be interesting to see if he follows through with this attitude and sticks with it, his old attitude was the main thing that I thought was holding him back, so if he changes that who knows he might be able to revive his career. Hes not going to have many more chances handed to him now so he needs to let his performances do the talking.

Comment

• Broner sounds sincere in that video. It'll be interesting to see if he's blowing smoke or not.

Comment

Working...
                      X