Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Official Broner vs Khabib master thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by johnm is... View Post
    Broner sounds sincere in that video. It'll be interesting to see if he's blowing smoke or not.
    [MENTION]john m is...[/MENTION] Poppin bottles after at the club.

Comment

• It's obvious Haymon had a sit down with him and spoke maturely now that Floyd is gone. If he wants to seriously grow his career he has to stay focused.

To be honest, this new Adrien Broner is most likely a dangerous broner. Kid did a Roy Jones hook on a heavy 147 Porter. Power is always there, and Chino barely survived the later rounds.

4th belt in 4 classes. I see Broner a bright future. Matthysse vs Broner unification?! Great stuff to come at 140.

Comment

• Originally posted by SugarKaineHook View Post
        It's obvious Haymon had a sit down with him and spoke maturely now that Floyd is gone. If he wants to seriously grow his career he has to stay focused.

To be honest, this new Adrien Broner is most likely a dangerous broner. Kid did a Roy Jones hook on a heavy 147 Porter. Power is always there, and Chino barely survived the later rounds.

4th belt in 4 classes. I see Broner a bright future. Matthysse vs Broner unification?! Great stuff to come at 140.
        wtf are you talking about? he only hurt maidana with a punch after the bell at the end of the 11°. it was broner who nearly lost his head by a counter left hook by maidana.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post
          wtf are you talking about? he only hurt maidana with a punch after the bell at the end of the 11°. it was broner who nearly lost his head by a counter left hook by maidana.
          Eres Argentino no? Go figure.. I seen that fight completely about 5 times. Broner is known for going the distance, and has an iron chin. I've also seen Maidana fight over the years I know cuando el Chino esta hurt! That's ''wtf'' I'm talking about.

Comment

• Originally posted by SugarKaineHook View Post
            Eres Argentino no? Go figure.. I seen that fight completely about 5 times. Broner is known for going the distance, and has an iron chin. I've also seen Maidana fight over the years I know cuando el Chino esta hurt! That's ''wtf'' I'm talking about.
            he was hurt because of the punch after the bell. watch the last round, the most meaningful punch was landed by maidana. broner did nothing. revisionists trying to rewrite history.

Comment

rewatch the fight bro,maidenas head was damn near tore off from that punch,,but props to chino for having a strong chin,every other WW gets KD from that

Comment

• Originally posted by STAX ON DECK View Post
                rewatch the fight bro,maidenas head was damn near tore off from that punch,,but props to chino for having a strong chin,every other WW gets KD from that
                yeah, but the point is that that punch was illegal

Comment

• Hype job remember the Maidana PED napkin accusations in the Broner fight?

Comment

yeah, but the point is that that punch was illegal
                    As I had stated, Broner in the championship rounds was rushing Maidana and stayed in the pocket. Chino's ass just huffing and puffing and just slugging as much as he could until the bell rings. Broner has a heart of champ. That kid is mad talented. He can box!

Comment

• Originally posted by Beercules View Post
                      Hype job remember the Maidana PED napkin accusations in the Broner fight?
                      accusations??bruh straight up snorted some powder straight for arizas hands

but im not trippin,whats done is done and nothing can be changed. it all fixes itself in a eventual rematch

Comment

Working...
                      X