Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Official Broner vs Khabib master thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dinner plans this weekend!! Have to watch both later. Damn!!

Comment

• A.B about to be served up and out.

Comment

• Originally posted by Scott-Weiland View Post
        A.B about to be served up and out.
        who are ur fav fighters of all time??i need to think of an avy for you to sport after broner whoops this dudes behind

Comment

• Matthysse fights on the same night, why has the thread not been stickied yet?

Comment

• [WOW] look at these smoking hot combinations by broner

alkavravdiev is going down

Comment

• Originally posted by Salim_Shady View Post
              Matthysse fights on the same night, why has the thread not been stickied yet?
              Because Broner is somehow still in the boxer picture links at the top of the page despite being asked to be removed for being exposed numerous times.
              The site runners clearly have a deep, emotional attachment to Broner.

Comment

• i've updated the opening post to include the time,network, and date of the fight,here is the official poster as well

Comment

• Originally posted by STAX ON DECK View Post
                  i've updated the opening post to include the time,network, and date of the fight,here is the official poster as well

No you didn't. Boston Guy told you to stop.

From Showtime Boxings facebook page. Another Poster, WITH THE ONLY FACE THAT MATTERS

Last edited by Build That Wall; 09-29-2015, 09:02 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by BrushMyHair! View Post

wow, thanks for posting this,great addition to the thread,your work does not go unnapreiciated

,,look at that outfit,talk about being on fleek

Comment

• ***for the record i am STILL accepting USER TITLE and SIG bets - 2 weeks or more if you want***

winner chooses the signature or user title of the loser and has to wear it for 2 weeks straight

Comment

Working...
                      X