No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Khan, Hearn Meet To Discuss Kell Brook Clash in 2016

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
    I notice you ignored the part about Ramadan.

Amir Khan claims he CAN fight Floyd Mayweather in September.

Britain's Khan had ruled himself out of the running to be Mayweather's next opponent then, because he cannot train during Ramadan.

However, because Ramadan ends on July 17, he now feels he would have enough time to prepare for Mayweather if the fight were scheduled for the middle of September.

"Mayweather only fights in mid-September and Ramadan will be a little earlier this year, which helps. It gives me enough time to get the training done. So it can happen in September."
    I also noticed when you ignored when I asked you personally if you thought Brook was the most overhyped boxer, in boxing today.

Comment

Originally posted by SeekDaGreat View Post
      I also noticed when you ignored when I asked you personally if you thought Brook was the most overhyped boxer, in boxing today.
      Lol wut? When did you ask that? And to answer your question...no I don't think he is.

What kind of weak ass deflection is that?

Comment

Lol wut? When did you ask that? And to answer your question...no I don't think he is.

What kind of weak ass deflection is that?
        It's not a deflection, I'm ****ing with you. I did ask you that and you ignored it at the time. Intentionally or unintentionally. Doesn't matter, just like the Ramadan thing Doesn't matter. He wouldn't start a camp right after his presumed biggest fight of his life in mid June, for the even bigger fight of his life for Sept 12th. Light camp, heavy camp. Doesn't ****ing matter..

bad business. Setting himself up for failure.

I believe that, just like you believe Brook is not the most overhyped boxer out right now. Or atkeast one of them. So maybe I'm just as delusional as you?

Comment

It's not a deflection, I'm ****ing with you. I did ask you that and you ignored it at the time. Intentionally or unintentionally. Doesn't matter, just like the Ramadan thing Doesn't matter. He wouldn't start a camp right after his presumed biggest fight of his life in mid June, for the even bigger fight of his life for Sept 12th. Light camp, heavy camp. Doesn't ****ing matter..

bad business. Setting himself up for failure.

I believe that, just like you believe Brook is not the most overhyped boxer out right now. Or atkeast one of them. So maybe I'm just as delusional as you?
          You are just ignoring reality. "The Ramadan thing" lol...Khan's own words are quoted and completely debunk your argument.

However, because Ramadan ends on July 17, he now feels he would have enough time to prepare for Mayweather if the fight were scheduled for the middle of September.

"Mayweather only fights in mid-September and Ramadan will be a little earlier this year, which helps. It gives me enough time to get the training done. So it can happen in September."

You're making excuses that Khan himself wasn't even making

Comment

You are just ignoring reality. "The Ramadan thing" lol...Khan's own words are quoted and completely debunk your argument.

You're making excuses that Khan himself wasn't even making
            Yeah, when that quote also includes fighting Brook in mid June it might pertain to the discussion at hand.

Comment

Yeah, when that quote also includes fighting Brook in mid June it might pertain to the discussion at hand.
              It does pertain to it because it wouldn't have made a blind bit of difference. Khan wasn't going to be training hard until the end of Ramadan - a whole month after Brook....not a "the next day" or "right after".

You keep having to tweak your argument and excuses. You're simply wrong mate, move on.

Comment

It does pertain to it because it wouldn't have made a blind bit of difference. Khan wasn't going to be training hard until the end of Ramadan - a whole month after Brook....not a "the next day" or "right after".

You keep having to tweak your argument and excuses. You're simply wrong mate, move on.
                The arguement is the same, no tweaks. You're quoting things he said considering he knew he wouldn't be fighting Brook, in June.

My arguement has remained the same.

Comment

Originally posted by Caught Square View Post
                  Lol what? he's actively seeking the number 1 p4p fighter how can you say he has no plans to step up.

There's nothing to suggest Khan wouldn't fight Porter at all. That's just something being made up.
                  Who doesn't want that Floyd lottery ticket? even Hopkins called him out.

Comment

"needs to win obviously"? wtf? this bum got beaten by nobodies and expects fmj!

Comment

• Originally posted by damian War
                      Algieri > Gavin.
                      Undeniably.

Brook fought Gavin as a stay busy fight, 8 weeks after cleaning out his mandatory - Because Khan didn't want to fight.

Algieri is Khan's marquee fight of 2015. He keeps talking about the fight and the ratings as if it was some huge feat.

He says he got the highest rankings for free tv in ages. ehh... I'm going to go ahead and call bs on that one.

Comment

Working...
                      X