No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Khan, Hearn Meet To Discuss Kell Brook Clash in 2016

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SeekDaGreat View Post
    Yeah, he's gonna start training for Maywearger the night after the Brook fight. givit up man.
    Where did I say that? You said it was two months. It's not my fault you can't count.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
      Where did I say that? You said it was two months. It's not my fault you can't count.
      You don't have a pot to piss in. You sound desperate so now you're insulting me.

Deep down you know it's far fetched everything you're saying was possible.

Comment

He's just admitted he's only doing light training now. And he could still be ready for September

He'd have a full 12-13 weeks from mid june.

Shouldn't be a problem for any top fighter.

Comment

You don't have a pot to piss in. You sound desperate so now you're insulting me.

But he's right though.

He'd have 13-14 weeks from mid June.

Why would he have to start training the day after the fight?

Comment

Either one of them could have been ready for Mayweather in September. What a weak excuse. Shawn Porter fought June 20th and people have thrown his name in the hat for Mayweather.

Khan has gone against his own religion to make himself available for September yet this guy is actually trying to argue that he wouldn't be ready for Mayweather in 3 months

Comment

Either one of them could have been ready for Mayweather in September. What a weak excuse. Shawn Porter fought June 20th and people have thrown his name in the hat for Mayweather.

Khan has gone against his own religion to make himself available for September yet this guy is actually trying to argue that he wouldn't be ready for Mayweather in 3 months
              Hell, people are talking Bradley and Thurman too!

But Khan? No no. He can't be ready in that "short" amount of time.

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
                But he's right though.

He'd have 13-14 weeks from mid June.

Why would he have to start training the day after the fight?
                Who starts a training camp right after a fight? Especially if he gets banged up. Don't be an idiot like him. If he fought on June 13th he's going to do training camp in mid June?

Wtf is wrong with you guys?

Comment

How did I insult you? You literally said two months, I corrected you and then you said some desperate **** about having to train the day after the Brook fight cos you wouldn't own up to your mistake.

Comment

Has he?

I was under the understanding that he observed Ramadan, but simply trained lightly through out the time

Comment

Who starts a training camp right after a fight? Especially if he gets banged up. Don't be an idiot like him. If he fought on June 13th he's going to do training camp in mid June?

Wtf is wrong with you guys?
                      He doesn't need to? He could have taken a month off and then still have 9 weeks of camp?

Thurman, Bradley, Porter all fought after Khan and after June 13th, yet have all been talked about? So wtf is wrong with you?

There's 13 weeks between June 13th and September 12th.

Comment

Working...
                      X