No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Stevenson Will Take 50-50 on Kovalev, Networks To Bid

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by HeroBando View Post
    It's not less money, it's more, idiot. Stevenson last drew less than 5k. That's really an accomplishment in boxing crazed Montreal, being Canada's #1 boxer
    And kov did like 1k vs carapollo. How much did he do on Saturday

Comment

• Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
      Why would you care what Stevenson makes? It's obvious you don't even care about Kovalev making the most money possible. SMH
      I don't, but if his excuse against an HBO fight is money, then it makes sense to ask what he's making otherwise. But it is amazing how poorly he's doing as Canada's top boxer

Comment

It can happen on HBO or not happen at all, in which case Stevenson fights more bums for less money. Seems like his preferred option.
        Kovalev made $500k for the Hopkins fight. Stevenson probably makes 3 times that amount to knock over TOMATO CANs. Who's in the better position?

Comment

Cmon man, this is not even a PPV. GTFO with the Tyson/Lewis comparison. It's simple, of the 2 only Kovalev has an exclusive contract with a network. So it's either they meet on HBO for very good money, or Stevenson fights more no hopers for much less.
          How much less? Tell me since you seem to know their earnings in how much can hbo pay them compared to sho or any pbc network. Please enlighten me so I can jump on the hbo wagon

Comment

• Originally posted by aldo5408 View Post
            And kov did like 1k vs carapollo. How much did he do on Saturday
            Kovalev doesn't have any hometown fans, much less a platform like Quebec that reliably brings big money. Hell look at his bout vs Pascal. They split 6m, and the bulk of it was Canadian money.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fetta View Post
              Apparently alot. They know its the right deal for the fighters but it mostly comes down to the Haymon hate.

Sad but true
              No doubt. And yet, the same crowd loves people like Arum who does the exact same thing as Haymon.

I wonder why...

Comment

• Originally posted by Pigeons View Post
                Threads like this are always interesting. Same cast of characters everytime. P@ctards, Golovtards, Russophiles, HBO nuthuggers, Mexicans, Euros all holding hands in unison. Proclaiming Stevenson a coward. Because he won't fight on a rival network for less money. These nuthuggers ignore the fact that Kovalev had a chance to fight on PBC BEFORE he signed his agreement with HBO.

I like Kovalev over Stevenson. But you guys are ******s. The same cast of characters. The same blooper reel. **** rimming b*tchboys. Each and every single time.
                Yeah, because you're not byeasd AT ALL

Comment

• It would be fair if Haymon let either Beterbiev or Stevenson fight on HBO vs Kovalev and then have Kovalev (if he were to win) fight the other one on a PBC platform

Comment

• Lol

This is so ****** why even offer it if you don't have the most money and know you will be outbid?

Comment

• Originally posted by Nay_Sayer View Post
                      Kovalev made $500k for the Hopkins fight. Stevenson probably makes 3 times that amount to knock over TOMATO CANs. Who's in the better position?
                      He agreed to 500k because he wanted the fight to be done because he knew beating B-Hop would get him bigger purses in the future fights.

Judging by how much he got for the Pascal fight, he was right.

Comment

Working...
                      X