Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Andre Ward-Gennady Golovkin Roadblocked Over Weight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If Ward really had balls, he'd accept what Gennady "A-side" Golovkin gives him. But, we all know that Fraudre just flaps his gums to anyone who will listen, "I'll come to 160 for Floyd". OK, great. So why not 164 for the guy who is being generous and offering a compromise? Because Fraudre Coward is one of the biggest trash talkers today. He just hides behind the image. "I'll fight Floyd at 160", "I'll be going to 175", "I can beat a Klitschko". He's opened his mouth and done none of those things. GGG got him shook.

Comment

• Originally posted by LeonSpinxMwfpce View Post
      If Ward really had balls, he'd accept what Gennady "A-side" Golovkin gives him. But, we all know that Fraudre just flaps his gums to anyone who will listen, "I'll come to 160 for Floyd". OK, great. So why not 164 for the guy who is being generous and offering a compromise? Because Fraudre Coward is one of the biggest trash talkers today. He just hides behind the image. "I'll fight Floyd at 160", "I'll be going to 175", "I can beat a Klitschko". He's opened his mouth and done none of those things. GGG got him shook.
      Your an idiot , Ward hasnt made under 166 is 9 years , but then GGG knows this and wants a drained Ward or he wont fight .

Comment

• Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
        Your an idiot , Ward hasnt made under 166 is 9 years , but then GGG knows this and wants a drained Ward or he wont fight .
        "I'll go to 160". Speak to Fraudre about his mouth writing checks his azz can't cash.

BTW, "you're an idiot".

Comment

• I wonder how much they had to give Lemieux so they could avoid the pressure for a Ward fight.

Comment

"I'll go to 160". Speak to Fraudre about his mouth writing checks his azz can't cash.

BTW, "you're an idiot".
            lol that was years ago and it was just mouthing off in the moment that ends up in print , people talk it up all the time when you catch them out with a 1/2 assed question , not the same as going on record during negotiations as team GGG have .

One is being real one is being hyped , as a fan of one your having trouble seeing the difference , I couldnt care less who won or lost I like them both as fighters , I can see whats going down .

Comment

If Ward really had balls, he'd accept what Gennady "A-side" Golovkin gives him. But, we all know that Fraudre just flaps his gums to anyone who will listen, "I'll come to 160 for Floyd". OK, great. So why not 164 for the guy who is being generous and offering a compromise? Because Fraudre Coward is one of the biggest trash talkers today. He just hides behind the image. "I'll fight Floyd at 160", "I'll be going to 175", "I can beat a Klitschko". He's opened his mouth and done none of those things. GGG got him shook.
              Green K sent!

Nothing but the truth, Andre Ward is a gigantic hypocrite who is trying to come across as the morally superior in this but he fails it with his fakeness which just can be seen through a mile away.
              This is the same man who'd rather spend 2 years in court stressing out a great man who was already suffering from liver cancer.

It's sad because I thought early on Andre Ward was different, seemed like a decent family man reminded me much of Timothy Bradley but as time went on I guess he wasn't being told what to say as much.

Anyway If this ******* wants a fight he needs to make a compromise and that's it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Isaac Clarke View Post
                I wonder how much they had to give Lemieux so they could avoid the pressure for a Ward fight.
                I'm sure ODH made enough to keep Victoria Secret, his boyfriend, and the coke man very happy.

Comment

Very Karl Rovian-taking what GGG has done and applying it to Ward.

Comment

• Originally posted by el*** View Post
                    ward has been at 168 for over a decade. GGG can cowboy the **** up and come to 168 if he wants a fight.

Ward was 173.8 on fight night in one of his last fights at 168. GGG has weighed in at 170 on fight night. That is 4 god damned pounds. Even today, their weight difference on fight night is probably not more than 10 pounds.

You got guys like pac and floyd who have spent an entire career fighting guys with 10+ pound advantages on them. GGG can cowboy the **** up.
                    The key word here is "was". Timetables are not matching. Ward was 173 back then. GGG is 170 now. Today Ward is clearly bigger. After GGG will finish his business at 160 with Lemieux and Canelo, he may go up. Or not.... depending on what kind of landscape will be at 160 after that. GGG is not obliged to make his decisions basing on what's convenient for Ward.

Comment

• Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
                      lol that was years ago and it was just mouthing off in the moment that ends up in print , people talk it up all the time when you catch them out with a 1/2 assed question , not the same as going on record during negotiations as team GGG have .

One is being real one is being hyped , as a fan of one your having trouble seeing the difference , I couldnt care less who won or lost I like them both as fighters , I can see whats going down .
                      Canelo said he would drop to 150 for Floyd in 2011.

In 2013, you and every other Floyd butt muncher said, "Canelo said he would go to 150 for Floyd so now he has to take the catchweight.".

Why the double standard toots?

Comment

Working...
                      X