No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Andre Ward-Gennady Golovkin Roadblocked Over Weight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
    Did you hear the California crowd BOO LOUDLY when Kellerman brought up Andre Ward's name in the post fight interview with GGG?
    Which one is you ?

Comment

• The Cotto thing.....

If Golovkin waits for the Canelo/Cotto winner (most likely fighting nobody in the meantime)..... and then the eventual winner says to Golovkin..... 155 or go kick rocks kid, coz I hear that you got no problem with catchweights if the A-side demands it, and you are definitely the B-side with me son.....

I am guessing that the Cotto/Canelo winner would be labelled a coward/ducker.

Right ?

Comment

• Ward said he'd beat a Klitschko.

He said he'd fight anyone at 175.

Why shouldn't Ward be held to his words like GGG?

Let's be realistic. Ward can't draw flies, he's not worth GGG moving up to 168 for. Compare Ward's BET rating to GGG's HBO rating.

Ward said he wanted to test the waters against a soft opponent at 175. Then should GGG "test the waters" at 168 first? Or is Ward too selfish to consider that?

And Ward can't draw flies, so no $ for GGG to fight Ward.

Comment

• Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
          Did you hear the California crowd BOO LOUDLY when Kellerman brought up Andre Ward's name in the post fight interview with GGG?
          Max: And finally, there's another name out there. Who's bigger than you, who when he's active is considered a top pound for pound fighter - Andre Ward. What do you think of a fight eventually against Andre Ward.

GGG: You know guys. This is sport. Andre - respect him. He is great athlete. Professional athlete. You know he need maybe right now start. You know. I understand his situation. Just first of all I think Canelo and Cotto. Next, of course, Ward.

Comment

• GGG would have fought Froch and Chavez Jr (what a joke of a fighter!) at 168 but not Andre Ward?

Very unmanly of Golovkin. This is not a good look for him.

Comment

• Beware the boogieman..........

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
              GGG would have fought Froch and Chavez Jr (what a joke of a fighter!) at 168 but not Andre Ward?

Comment

• Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
                GGG would have fought Froch and Chavez Jr (what a joke of a fighter!) at 168 but not Andre Ward?

It worked for Floyd though. That's also with the now laughable fighting opponents at their 'comfortable weight' fiasco

Comment

• I want Golovkin fans to reply to this post..........

Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
                  The Cotto thing.....

If Golovkin waits for the Canelo/Cotto winner (most likely fighting nobody in the meantime)..... and then the eventual winner says to Golovkin.....

" 155, or go kick rocks kid..... coz I hear that you got no problem with catchweights if the A-side demands it, and you are definitely the B-side with me son "

I am guessing that the Cotto/Canelo winner would be labelled a coward/ducker.

Right ?
                  Is it acceptable for Cotto/Canelo to demand a catchweight of 155 for GGG ?

Everybody who knows me, is well-aware that I cannot, and will not, regard catchweights as acceptable..... but in this particular instance, that catchweight would suit me perfectly

I hope nobody is going to argue with me about that

Comment

• Originally posted by Barcham View Post
                    And who cares about P4P standings? They vary depending on what web site you are reading and mean nothing at all when it comes to negotiating a fight. It brings nothing at all to the table and does not command a higher share of a purse. And seeing as how Ward is not on ANY reputable P4P list at this time, beating him would add nothing at all to a fighter's P4P standing.

Ffinally... P4P lists are completely useless and meaningless in the overall big picture.
                    This is about the most delusional BS that I have ever read on these sites.

Comment

• Originally posted by elishua F View Post
                      on may 2, 2015 all the ******s jumped off the pac tard train and hopped aboard the triple bum wagon... read what they say and how they say it.. its the same group of groupies.. the same people.. the same level of ******ation .. the only reason i want ward to embarrass triple bum is to see where these ******s go next.. whos the next hype job they can jump on ?
                      For real! 100% truth.

Comment

Working...
                      X