No announcement yet.

Artur Szpilka vs. Deontay Wilder

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Omowale Tribe View Post
    Salka was a 10 year military vet who likely saw his fellow comrades die in combat as well. It's very likely that he's taken lives himself. He's probably seen worse **** than Szpilka. Again, that didn't help him against Garcia. This is boxing, not a tough man contest.
    you were the one bringing up military schit to try to prove some weird point (which i dismantled with flawless logic)

i love your logic though.

seeing your father murdered before your eyes at 4 years old > being in a **** erotic military organisation shooting some rag head on the other side of the world for no obvious reason other than ' it's my job '

anyway back on topic : szpilkas life is like some jean claude van damme movie type shizz, i will be cheering for him on that basis/widler being a fraud/ducker.

Comment

• Originally posted by mlac View Post
      you were the one bringing up military schit to try to prove some weird point (which i dismantled with flawless logic)

i love your logic though.

seeing your father murdered before your eyes at 4 years old > being in a **** erotic military organisation shooting some rag head on the other side of the world for no obvious reason other than ' it's my job '

anyway back on topic : szpilkas life is like some jean claude van damme movie type shizz, i will be cheering for him on that basis/widler being a fraud/ducker.
      Yeah, you do that.

Comment

• Wilder wants Povetkin next...

The boxer I want to fight next is …
        http://www.theplayerstribune.com/deo...hat-the-blank/

Comment

• I hope Artur makes it interesting. Hopefully at least chin check Wilder early on and prolong the fight.. I want to see Wilder hesitant and frustrated and still pull out a victory

Comment

• Wilder is lighter than Szpilka although both look in great shape

Comment

• Wilder KO or TKO 6...

Comment

• Originally posted by MindGame View Post
                Wilder has holes, but it shouldn't matter in this match.....
                Wilder puts him to sleep or a UD ...
                Yes he (Wilder) does have holes...so they found a guy who has about as much chance of exploiting them as I do winning the lottery. This guy cannot move, so he has no way to avoid the right hand of a fighter who needs his right hand to do the job. Really thats the story of this fight, Wilder versus a guy who, is not really such a big puncher, and who cannot really be a threat to Wilder...great match making.

Wilder is doing himself no favors. If this guy does manage to learn to move to his left, or to circle away, either side, from Wilder's punch, Deonte will become the ***** for the rest of the divisions up and commers.

Comment

• Originally posted by billeau2 View Post
                  Yes he (Wilder) does have holes...so they found a guy who has about as much chance of exploiting them as I do winning the lottery. This guy cannot move, so he has no way to avoid the right hand of a fighter who needs his right hand to do the job. Really thats the story of this fight, Wilder versus a guy who, is not really such a big puncher, and who cannot really be a threat to Wilder...great match making.

Wilder is doing himself no favors. If this guy does manage to learn to move to his left, or to circle away, either side, from Wilder's punch, Deonte will become the ***** for the rest of the divisions up and commers.
                  exactly Wilders a one trick pony he has a big right and thats it thats why he avoids boxer/punchers like the pleg. I got to give his team credit though they had a plan and stuck with it 35-0,97% KO ratio is going to create a lot of buzz among ignorant boxing fans which =$$$

Comment

• Wilder should win inside a couple rounds. I wouldnt even wonder if Szpilka takes a dive like Malik Scott did. Only reason he got the fight is if he promises to take a dive. I mean Wilder is the only guy that makes Haymon any money, even though its by fooling the american casual fans.

Comment

• Decent card to kick off the year. It feels like forever since I watched a fight! Let's get this show on the road!!

Comment

Working...
                      X