Collapse
No announcement yet.

Artur Szpilka vs. Deontay Wilder

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Love how confident they are. Should be a good scrap.

Comment

• You know Szpilka is gonna be up for this one, big time. This is his shot to have a moment.

Comment

• Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
        Wilder vs Szpilka weigh in & face off

Damn I wish this **** was on tonight. I think this will be great while it lasts. Thanks for the vid.

Comment

• wilder ko's szpili in under 6. honestly If this was a competitive fight wilder would have never taken it. But this is the beautiful sport of boxing and these are hw so one punch can change it all for szpilki. All wilder has is a right if szpilki's smart he"ll tie up wilders right all night and if he has a decent inside game he can do damage to wilder there. Szpilki is a soccer hooligan who spent 18 months in prison so how long has he actually boxed? I would love to see wilder face joseph parker but that would be a real fight so.....?

Comment

• Originally posted by kilojay505 View Post
            wilder ko's szpili in under 6. honestly If this was a competitive fight wilder would have never taken it. But this is the beautiful sport of boxing and these are hw so one punch can change it all for szpilki. All wilder has is a right if szpilki's smart he"ll tie up wilders right all night and if he has a decent inside game he can do damage to wilder there. Szpilki is a soccer hooligan who spent 18 months in prison so how long has he actually boxed? I would love to see wilder face joseph parker but that would be a real fight so.....?
            I guess wilder's feet & jab doesn't help him much

Comment

• I think Spzilka is a live dog in this. Wilder's chin is just waiting to be checked if he gets careless and Spzilka has the speed and pop that Molina and Duhapas lacked, he's also only 26 and looked good in the weigh in I thought.

Comment

• Originally posted by kilojay505 View Post
                wilder ko's szpili in under 6. honestly If this was a competitive fight wilder would have never taken it. But this is the beautiful sport of boxing and these are hw so one punch can change it all for szpilki. All wilder has is a right if szpilki's smart he"ll tie up wilders right all night and if he has a decent inside game he can do damage to wilder there. Szpilki is a soccer hooligan who spent 18 months in prison so how long has he actually boxed? I would love to see wilder face joseph parker but that would be a real fight so.....?
                Wilder's got way more than just a right hand. He has an excellent snappy jab that he can throw moving backwards and side to side, a brutal left hook, an equally brutal left hook to the body, and very good uppercuts on the inside. Szpilka is actually the fighter who you could claim only has one weapon, in his case the straight left, though I hope he shows us an improved arsenal in the fight.

Comment

• Originally posted by Money Shot View Post
                  I think Spzilka is a live dog in this. Wilder's chin is just waiting to be checked if he gets careless and Spzilka has the speed and pop that Molina and Duhapas lacked, he's also only 26 and looked good in the weigh in I thought.
                  I text Reed the exact same thing. I'm not saying Wilder loses, but it's closer than the odds appear.

Comment

• Arturo Szpilka

Defense-6
                    Power-7
                    Chin-7
                    Stamina-6
                    Bark/Machismo-11
                    Bite-10

Deontay "Bronze Bomber" Wilder

Defense-7
                    Power-11
                    Chin-8
                    Stamina-10
                    Bark/Machismo-11
                    Bite-10

Prediction-Wilder by 5th round KO

Comment

• I'm excited for this fight.

Szpilka is tough. If he can walk through Wilder, who knows?

Should be a good test.

Comment

Working...
                      X