Collapse
No announcement yet.

Artur Szpilka vs. Deontay Wilder

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So no one thinks that Szpilka having Ronnie Shields in his corner isn't going to make any difference?

Comment

• This Polish plumber is about to get brutalized. This dude headbutted Wilder in that parking gargage and that showed me hes completely shook.

I'm on that Wilder bandwagon, Wilder the best HW in the world he's the FUTURE. Destroys any other man out there.

Hope Fury grows a pair and fights him, Wilder is going to destroy that British stiff.

Comment

• Originally posted by King_ View Post
        This Polish plumber is about to get brutalized. This dude headbutted Wilder in that parking gargage and that showed me hes completely shook.

I'm on that Wilder bandwagon, Wilder the best HW in the world he's the FUTURE. Destroys any other man out there.

Hope Fury grows a pair and fights him, Wilder is going to destroy that British stiff.
        yeah m8!!! forget he has twiglets as legs, lacks any kind of technical ability, has a glass chin, windmills his punches, gets rocked by bum's and fights the weakest opposition possibile...

HES THE FUTURE!!!!
        WAR BUM SQUAD!!!

ps: i think fury is crap as well, parker and joshua clean up this disgraceful division

Comment

• Reminder for those who don't know, this fight will be aired for FREE on Showtime's youtube channel.

So you can watch this fight live even if you don't have showtime.

Comment

• I just checked the schedule. No undercards on showxtreme tonight?

Comment

• Calling it now, Wilder by 4th round KO or 6th round TKO. Although Szpilka has tools, their are only few. He does hold good waist/head movement, a good straight left, and a okay jab but seems to gas quite easily. With Wilder, it's best not to gas by the 6th; but as seen with Jennings he was gassed by the 6/7th rounds.

After this, I'd like to see this Povetkin fight dealt with. Seemingly Povetkin would be the best compition for Wilder and would bring up his credentials by leaps and bounds. After that, it could lead to a fight Fury in late 2016-2017 and I truly believe both Fury/Wilder want this fight.

Comment

• szpilka watched his father get murdered when he was 4.

He was top dawg in prison.

He is a Polak skinhead thug with explosive power.

and you all are writing him off agaisnt a chicken legged, glass jawed, windmilling, ducking coward

WAR SZPILKA, LET'S PUT BUM SQUAD TO SLEEP

Comment

• Originally posted by mlac View Post
                  szpilka watched his father get murdered when he was 4.

He was top dawg in prison.

He is a Polak skinhead thug with explosive power.

and you all are writing him off agaisnt a chicken legged, glass jawed, windmilling, ducking coward

WAR SZPILKA, LET'S PUT BUM SQUAD TO SLEEP
                  That doesn't mean anything. Salka was in the military was he not? He got blasted by Garcia.

Comment

• Originally posted by Omowale Tribe View Post
                    That doesn't mean anything. Salka was in the military was he not? He got blasted by Garcia.
                    are you comparing being in the military to being a tough as nails polak skinhead who burns with the vengeance of seeing his father slayed to go on a war path to claim the title from the evil american coward?

ps: im pretty sure being in a the military is more ********** than it is 'macho' if that was the point you were trying to convey?
                    salka got blasted there too :bukkake:

Comment

• Originally posted by mlac View Post
                      are you comparing being in the military to being a tough as nails polak skinhead who burns with the vengeance of seeing his father slayed to go on a war path to claim the title from the evil american coward?

ps: im pretty sure being in a the military is more ********** than it is 'macho' if that was the point you were trying to convey?
                      salka got blasted there too :bukkake:
                      Salka was a 10 year military vet who likely saw his fellow comrades die in combat as well. It's very likely that he's taken lives himself. He's probably seen worse **** than Szpilka. Again, that didn't help him against Garcia. This is boxing, not a tough man contest.

Comment

Working...
                      X