No announcement yet.

Sam Watson Confirms 3 Fighters In Mayweather Sweepstakes

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
    Then why aren't you and Deevel916 "boxing fans" when there are mismatches not involving Haymon fighters like Manny/Algieri, Kov/ Caparello, Kirkland/ canelo, GGG/Monroe and other "on paper" mismatches?
    Sorry big dumb, you failed. I've always called like it is even with my favorites like Cotto. Now GTFO and go sniff more of Floyds jock strap.

You on the other hand would defend Floyd if he kicked a 10 year old in the nuts for telling him he wasn't the best ever. :*******:

Comment

Originally posted by firstborn View Post
      Thurman just fought last week, doubt he'd be able to enter a hard training camp this soon.
      Sheeeeeet I guarantee if Mayweather called he'd be cool with it. Its history + more money they he's made for a fight. It'd be a no brainer. Is it likely, probably not, but right now I'm hoping for a lot of **** besides the **** people keep mentioning (Berto, Khan & wtf Mayfield) so let me dream for a few days longer.

Comment

Then why aren't you and Deevel916 "boxing fans" when there are mismatches not involving Haymon fighters like Manny/Algieri, Kov/ Caparello, Kirkland/ canelo, GGG/Monroe and other "on paper" mismatches?
        And non of these mismatches even come close to fu*king Berto vs Mayweather. I hope you know better.

Comment

Originally posted by Deevel916 View Post
          So please tell me. Who should GGG and Kov have fought instead?

I can tell you who Floyd should fight instead of Berto.
          Any available contender was better than Caparello. Lara was better than Monroe.

Floyd may not be able to get the fight he wants, so just like these guys he is taking an easy, stay busy fight. If you as a boxing fan felt that was ok in other instances, you should feel the same way here.

Comment

Originally posted by Cgarcia View Post
            Hehe...Pacquiao is Pacquiao. He's 50x richer than any of us here doe. He deserved every cent he made. This is about the boring fraud ripping off fans with his same old same old crap.

People need to be realistic. You can give him Klitschko and he'll find a way to win and survive. Forget it people. You pay to see him lose, I get it. Forget it doe.
            Manny lost. accept it and move on.

Comment

Any available contender was better than Caparello. Lara was better than Monroe.

Floyd may not be able to get the fight he wants, so just like these guys he is taking an easy, stay busy fight. If you as a boxing fan felt that was ok in other instances, you should feel the same way here.

Comment

Mayweather vs Berto?? How is that even being considered for "TBE"??? Dude barely beat bum ass Josesito Lopez.

Comment

Originally posted by torosboxing75 View Post
                  Sorry big dumb, you failed. I've always called like it is even with my favorites like Cotto. Now GTFO and go sniff more of Floyds jock strap.

You on the other hand would defend Floyd if he kicked a 10 year old in the nuts for telling him he wasn't the best ever. :*******:
                  Originally posted by torosboxing75 View Post
                  And non of these mismatches even come close to fu*king Berto vs Mayweather. I hope you know better.
                  Calling it like you see it would be fine accept you see things differently on HBO than you do on any other network.

There is no way you actually think Floyd/berto is worse than kov/caparello, many/algieir or GGG/Monroe. It is probably equal to Canelo/Kirkland but Kirkland was off for 17 months prior.

I thought you were a boxing fan?

Comment

Originally posted by Bigg Rigg View Post
                    Mayweather vs Berto?? How is that even being considered for "TBE"??? Dude barely beat bum ass Josesito Lopez.
                    He was actually get dominated before the KO

But I don't care.

Comment

Calling it like you see it would be fine accept you see things differently on HBO than you do on any other network.

There is no way you actually think Floyd/berto is worse than kov/caparello, many/algieir or GGG/Monroe. It is probably equal to Canelo/Kirkland but Kirkland was off for 17 months prior.

I thought you were a boxing fan?
                      Floyd/Berto is worse than Manny/Algieri and Canelo/Kirkland put together easily. How is this even a question?

Comment

Working...
                      X