No announcement yet.

Sam Watson Confirms 3 Fighters In Mayweather Sweepstakes

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
    I watch all the fights, regardless of networks. I watch mismatches regardless of networks. I don't discriminate against either.

If that's what you want to see, then why didn't you complain when those fights were made? Your actions do not match your claims.

Saying you want cotto to fight GGG over Canelo is fine, but not complaining about poor quality fights on one network and not others, which is what we are discussing, is something completely different.

So again, if as a boxing fan you only want the best fighting the best, why are you selective in your criticism when this doesn't happen?
    I complain about many mismatches.
    You just defend the ones that involve Floyd....

Comment

• Originally posted by torosboxing75 View Post
      I complain about many mismatches.
      You just defend the ones that involve Floyd....
      You do? Ok, I guess I just missed those or Maybe you just forgot to post those complaints.

Hmm, in this thread, and in every thread prior, I asked for the last fight to be GGG at 154 or cotto for the MW title, not Berto.

So to recap, you claimed to be a boxing fan that wants to see the best fight the best, but you only complain about poor quality matchups and the "best not fighting the best" when they involve boxers you do not like or are not on a particular network. When called on that, you post I am defending Floyd.

OK, got it. Enjoy the best fighting the best, whenever that happens.

Comment

• If he selects Berto I'll laugh. He just fought, defeated and exposed the guy an entire continent of guys said he was terrified of, what more has he to prove to the naysayers ? I'd be happy with any one of Thurman, Brook or Bradley, do any of them best him ? The answer is no. For a challenge he's gotta look to 154, does he need that challenge ? Absolutely not, he's already proven over and over again he is the no.1 of his generation.

At this point I'm not interested who he faces if it isn't GGG at 154 or Cotto at 155. Those two wins are about the only ones that enhance his legacy right now. Will I watch him fight ? Yeh sure I will, but i ain't paying for it.

Comment

You do? Ok, I guess I just missed those or Maybe you just forgot to post those complaints.

Hmm, in this thread, and in every thread prior, I asked for the last fight to be GGG at 154 or cotto for the MW title, not Berto.

So to recap, you claimed to be a boxing fan that wants to see the best fight the best, but you only complain about poor quality matchups and the "best not fighting the best" when they involve boxers you do not like or are not on a particular network. When called on that, you post I am defending Floyd.

OK, got it. Enjoy the best fighting the best, whenever that happens.
          So I only complain about fights on certain networks and fighters I don't like. I'll kill two birds with one stone. I just told you I don't like Cotto (my curent favorite) fighting Canelo next. He should fight GGG. Enough said. If you can't figure it out then I can't help you. And why would you want him to fight a drained version of GGG anyway?

Comment

So I only complain about fights on certain networks and fighters I don't like. I'll kill two birds with one stone. I just told you I don't like Cotto (my curent favorite) fighting Canelo next. He should fight GGG. Enough said. If you can't figure it out then I can't help you. And why would you want him to fight a drained version of GGG anyway?
            Dude, like I said calling out cotto for not fighting GGG does not mean you take the same stand against mismatches or complain when the best don't fight the best. You might think GGG loses to Cotto but Cotto loses to Canelo.

I bet you watch Cotto/Canelo, just like I would watch Floyd/Berto.

It's clear. When certain boxers fight on a certain network, you watch and enjoy as a fan, especially when its a KO finsih. When others fight on other networks, you make them pass the "best fighting the best" standard and if they don't, you don't watch.

Your entitled to do as you wish. I would expect a boxing fan to judge all fights/networks equally.

Enjoy the best fighting the best and stay true to your claims by not watching when that doesn't happen.
            Last edited by The Big Dunn; 07-15-2015, 01:54 PM.

Comment

Dude, like I said calling out cotto for not fighting GGG does not mean you take the same stand against mismatches or complain when the best don't fight the best. You might think GGG loses to Cotto but Cotto loses to Canelo.

I bet you watch Cotto/Canelo, just like I would watch Floyd/Berto.

It's clear. When certain boxers fight on a certain network, you watch and enjoy as a fan, especially when its a KO finsih. When others fight on other networks, you make them pass the "best fighting the best" standard and if they don't, you don't watch.

Your entitled to do as you wish. I would expect a boxing fan to judge all fights/networks equally.

Enjoy the best fighting the best and stay true to your claims by not watching when that doesn't happen.
              How is that not a good example. LMAO! If I **** on my own favorite I'll **** on anyone fool! Look I can't help you. You need to rip down all the Floyd posters in your room and you might get him off your mind. Really bro get some help. You assuming I don't enjoy fights on other networks is something you just imagined and made up. Me saying you defend Floyd in every thread is a fact. Please tell me where I said I don't or won't watch. You truly are an idiot that makes things up as you go. lol!
              Last edited by torosboxing75; 07-15-2015, 02:03 PM.

Comment

How is that not a good example. LMAO! If I **** on my own favorite I'll **** on anyone fool! Look I can't help you. You need to rip down all the Floyd posters in your room and you might get him off your mind. Really bro get some help. You assuming I don't enjoy fights on other networks is something you just imagined and made up. Me saying you defend Floyd in every thread is a fact. Please tell me where I said I don't or won't watch. You truly are an idiot that makes things up as you go. lol!
                If you say so dude. continue being a boxing fan first. Enjoy the best fighting the best.

Comment

If you say so dude. continue being a boxing fan first. Enjoy the best fighting the best.
                  Damn bro! Why you got to make me feel bad. I'm sorry if I hurt your feelings talking about Floyd.

Comment

Damn bro! Why you got to make me feel bad. I'm sorry if I hurt your feelings talking about Floyd.
                    You didn't at all. You are a boxing fan first, so why would you be talking about Floyd and not boxing? Uhhh, yeah.

Enjoy the best fighting the best.

Comment

You didn't at all. You are a boxing fan first, so why would you be talking about Floyd and not boxing? Uhhh, yeah.

Enjoy the best fighting the best.
                      Why am I talking about a boxer in a boxing forum! WTF!!!
                      Floyd is a boxer that boxes in boxing dumb*ss!

Comment

Working...
                      X