Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sam Watson Confirms 3 Fighters In Mayweather Sweepstakes

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

who is this guy and why is he always in the ring cheering for x y and z ?

Comment

Originally posted by torosboxing75 View Post
      This is a good point. I don't understand why people are defending this. Are you guys fans of boxing or fans of Mayweather. I'm a boxing fan first. The Berto fight would be a complete joke if it gets made and a handful of jock sniffers will defend it.
      Because it's his last fight.

It's his farewell, his swan song, his leaving party.

I've watched Floyd Mayweather fight top guy after top guy for over 15 years.

He just beat the guy he's scared to death of in the richest fight in history.

I do not care less who he fights for his last fight.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
        More deflecting. Kov/Caparello was a bogus fight. You didn't criticize it at all because you knew Kov was going to get an easy KO. GGG has other options besides Monroe. You saw an easy win so, ok.

Just because they didn't get the primary opponent they wanted or called out doesn't mean there was no quality opponent available or that they had to fight garbage. They do not have to be in Floyd's position to not fight garbage.

Floyd has a better resume, so if you are being serious then you should care less if he fights Berto just as you did about Algieiri.

Be the boxing fan you claim to be. When you see an on paper mismatch designed to keep a fighter busy and not risk a future payday, criticize it EVERY TIME, not just Haymon affiliated fighters that do it.

It's like you are a fan of HBO Boxing. If so, just be honest about it.
        So please tell me. Who should GGG and Kov have fought instead?

I can tell you who Floyd should fight instead of Berto.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
          He lost to Floyd in Vegas according to almost every rational human being that watched the fight.

Manny wasn't good enough to beat Floyd despite getting robbed IMO in the 1st Bradley fight.

Accept it, move on.
          Hehe...Pacquiao is Pacquiao. He's 50x richer than any of us here doe. He deserved every cent he made. This is about the boring fraud ripping off fans with his same old same old crap.

People need to be realistic. You can give him Klitschko and he'll find a way to win and survive. Forget it people. You pay to see him lose, I get it. Forget it doe.

Comment

Originally posted by mlac View Post
            Al haymons right hand man. I think he'd be a good promotor he can talk a good game

Comment

"big bad Berto" LOL

I can't tell if he's joking or serious but i think he's serious. I'll echo what others say though, if Floyd had vacated the belts the he could find anybody in a farewell fight and he's earned it. If he's holding on to the belts then he still has intention, so he should fight a worthy challenger.

Comment

Originally posted by mlac View Post
                Sam is the most likeable character in the Haymon/TMT camp. He supports Floyd but he's not afraid to call it as he sees it. In the May/Pac build up he gave Pac and ton of credit throughout.

Comment

Originally posted by deathofaclown View Post
                  "big bad Berto" LOL

I can't tell if he's joking or serious but i think he's serious. I'll echo what others say though, if Floyd had vacated the belts the he could find anybody in a farewell fight and he's earned it. If he's holding on to the belts then he still has intention, so he should fight a worthy challenger.
                  This actually has me convinced it ain't Berto. If it was, I highly doubt he'd be so emphatic. imo they're just lowering expectations so when they drop the real name Floyd comes up smelling like roses.

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
                    Because it's his last fight.

It's his farewell, his swan song, his leaving party.

I've watched Floyd Mayweather fight top guy after top guy for over 15 years.

He just beat the guy he's scared to death of in the richest fight in history.

I do not care less who he fights for his last fight.
                    That puts you in the minority.

Comment

Originally posted by Moop View Post
                      This actually has me convinced it ain't Berto. If it was, I highly doubt he'd be so emphatic. imo they're just lowering expectations so when they drop the real name Floyd comes up smelling like roses.
                      Well that's what i was getting at thinking he might be joking but isn't Berto a Haymon fighter?

If he wasn't serious, it's almost like making fun and disrespecting a fighter they work with...so that's why i think he might actually be serious

Comment

Working...
                      X