Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather Officially Starts Training Camp, But For Who?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

By the time he announces the fight his opponent will be lucky to get in a 4 week training camp.

Comment

Berto and Mayfield was probably an honest answer that people took as a joke. Sorry Khan, now you know what begging gets you now, even while on your knees.

Comment

His opponent knows but I'm struggling to figure out who the opponent is. Cant be Thurman. Brook? Is it Khan?

Comment

Fighting Barney.

Comment

Please don't let it be, Khant!

Comment

Fat Dan has suggested that Floyd booked the MGM just so he could keep Canelo/Cotto off the date. I don't believe it but when you see Floyd starting a camp without an opponent named inside of 2 months before the fight, it feels like Dan is on to something.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                Fat Dan has suggested that Floyd booked the MGM just so he could keep Canelo/Cotto off the date. I don't believe it but when you see Floyd starting a camp without an opponent named inside of 2 months before the fight, it feels like Dan is on to something.
                He probably is right, but Fat Dan is an unreliable source when it comes to Floyd.

Comment

Originally posted by Carpe Diem View Post
                  He probably is right, but Fat Dan is an unreliable source when it comes to Floyd.
                  True, but this time it feels like he is making sense. Maybe the potential opponent has been notified and has quietly started camp, but that doesn't seem plausible.

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
                    Amir Khan with an outside chance of Andre Berto.

I hope it's Berto.
                    I hope it's anyone other than Khan. He could shadowbox and I'd be happy he did that instead of fighting Khan. The angry, whiny rants would be amazing.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                      True, but this time it feels like he is making sense. Maybe the potential opponent has been notified and has quietly started camp, but that doesn't seem plausible.
                      In what way doesn't that seem plausible?

Much like Maidana 2, obviously the opponent knows he's fighting Floyd and are patiently waiting for him to announce it.

It's pretty damn obvious that he's fighting on September 12th.

What seems like an absurd notion to me is the idea that Floyd would pretend to be fighting on that date to keep Canelo and Cotto off the date.

Comment

Working...
                      X